I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

RIP Chris Benoit (WWE)

Hobby & Fritid - Kultur & Media

2007-06-26 02:18

RIP Chris Benoit (WWE)

Chris Benoit, family found dead Written: June 25, 2007

STAMFORD, Conn., June 25, 2007
- World Wrestling Entertainment was informed today by authorities in Fayetteville County, Ga., that WWE Superstar Chris Benoit, his wife, Nancy, and his son were found dead in their home. Authorities are investigating, but no other details are available at this time.

Instead of its announced programming for tonight on USA Network, WWE will air a three-hour tribute to Chris Benoit.

Chris was beloved among his fellow Superstars, and was a favorite among WWE fans for his unbelievable athleticism and wrestling ability. He always took great pride in his performance, and always showed respect for the business he loved, for his peers and towards his fans. This is a terrible tragedy and an unbearable loss.

WWE extends its sincere condolences and prayers to the Benoit family and loved ones in this time of tragedy.

Additional information on World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. can be found at wwe.com and corporate.wwe.com. For our global activities, go to www.wwe.com/worldwide/.

- http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/benoitdead

PW Headlines stated that Benoit called in to WWE Sunday and said he would be unable to make it back as his family was ill and they were spitting up blood

Känns hyfsat overkligt, ett knappt år efter Eddie Guerrero's plötsliga bortgång så är nu också Benoit död, Han kommer lämna ett stort hål efter sig, ett hål där tidigare teknik, realism, och karisma kombinerades i ett rått paket i trikåer. Det hålet kommer för mig aldrig fyllas igen