I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Transformers 2 Den officiella Tråden, skriv din recenssion, snacka Bay

Hobby & Fritid - Kultur & Media

2009-06-15 13:03

Transformers 2 Den officiella Tråden, skriv din recenssion, snacka Bay

Hej

Så äre snart dags för Transformers 2 Revenge of the Fallen att ha värdlspremiär.

Så här står det på Michael Bay`s egna hemsida:

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Seeing Ticket Sales Surge at Fandango
06/12/2009 05:35 PM

LOS ANGELES, June 11 /PRNewswire/ -- With less than two weeks to go before its June 24 release date, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen is already seeing brisk ticket sales on Fandango, the nation's leading moviegoer destination. Currently, the film represents 21% of ticket sales on Fandango (as of June 11 at 9 am PT).

According to an ongoing Fandango survey of moviegoers planning to see Transformers 2:

81% of respondents say Megan Fox is the one star they're most excited to see in the new movie.
76% say they are fans of director Michael Bay.
72% say the IMAX presentation of Transformers 2 will be an important part of their moviegoing experience.
71% of respondents are 18-34 years old; 68% are male.

"Fans are already scooping up tickets for Transformers 2's opening week showtimes, especially for the IMAX screens," says Ted Hong, Chief Marketing Officer for Fandango. "The movie is garnering some great Internet buzz, and filmgoers are clearly ready for another action-packed summer popcorn movie. With Transformers 2, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, Ice Age 3, Public Enemies, Bruno, G.I. Joe and other highly-anticipated movies opening within a few weeks of each other, it looks like a banner year for the movies."

Själv ser jag extremt mycket fram till denna film, här vet jag åtminstone att de inte kommer att vara en djup story, utan en massa jäkla action, o jag kommer säkerligen inte att bli dissapointed som jag blev utav terminator.

Who else is ready for 60 transformers?
I know I am!

Vad tycker ni annars om Michael Bay? Vilka är era favvo Bay filmer?

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.