I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Fredag 18 April: BUSDRIVER (us) + support: AFASI & FILTHY @ SCRATCH, Pustervik!

Klubb & Konserter - Göteborg

2008-04-08 06:14

Fredag 18 April: BUSDRIVER (us) + support: AFASI & FILTHY @ SCRATCH, Pustervik!

Obs! Detta är en tidig spelning, vi öppnar 20.00, Stänger övervåningen 22.30 efter konserterna p.g.a. att en annan klubb öppnar då. Vi flyttar istället ner en våning och kör efterfesten på undervåningen.

"Born in Los Angeles, Busdriver was introduced to hip hop at an early age, his father Ralph Farquhar being the screenwriter for the film Krush Groove, one of the earliest films focusing on hip hop culture. Farquhar began rapping at age 9, and by 13 he had released his first album, as part of the group 4/29. At the age of 15, he attended open-mic nights at the Good Life Cafe in 1993. A regular at the Project Blowed open mic during the mid-1990s, he would be introduced to fellow underground artists, leading him to being a guest on at least 20 singles. He first recorded in 1995 with Chillin Villain Empire, and was featured on Fat Jack's Cater to the DJ in 1999.

Busdriver released his first album, Memoirs of the Elephant Man, in 2001, followed by This Machine Kills Fashion Tips and Temporary Forever in 2002. 2003 brought a collaboration with fellow underground artists Radioinactive and Daedelus for the experimental LP The Weather. His most recent releases are 2004's Cosmic Cleavage(produced by longtime collaborator Daddy Kev) and Fear of a Black Tangent in 2005, which included an altered version of the "Driving Course" instrumental from the videogame Parappa The Rapper on the track "Avantcore". In 2005 he was also enlisted (along with Vic Booz and  Tillbaka till forumet