I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

RASCO (US) 21/12 @Rust, Köpenhamn

Klubb & Konserter - Skåne

2005-12-12 23:36

RASCO (US) 21/12 @Rust, Köpenhamn

RASCO (US)

+ Concise Kilgore (US)

Köpenhamn 21/12 @ Rust

www.rust.dk

San Mateo native Rasco worked as a member of the West Coast hip-hop group Various Blends and also has released solo works for Stones Throw. His deep voice and straight-ahead rap style came to the public's attention with his 1997 12" "The Unassisted" and has earned him several honors including number one on the Bay Area Hip Hop Coalition chart, number one on the independent hip-hop chart in Hits Magazine, and number one on Sway & King Tech's nationally syndicated Wake Up Show for four weeks straight. His debut album Time Waits for No Man was released in 1998, and the follow-up EP The Birth arrived in 1999. His latest effort "The Dick Swanson Theory Pt 1" is about to hit stores this winter.

"Sentense presents: Moods & Moments" UTE NU! feat Prop Dylan, Kashal-Tee, Black Fist, Majistern, Reks, Supasition, Donny Goines m.fl. FREE DOWNLOAD!!