I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

25/4 Aaron Lacrate (US) + Durrty Goodz (UK) @ Club RAW, Inkonst!

Klubb & Konserter - Skåne

2008-04-17 18:31

25/4 Aaron Lacrate (US) + Durrty Goodz (UK) @ Club RAW, Inkonst!

Club RAW, Sneakersnstuff och Nöjesguiden presenterar:

En riktig "gutter music" kväll när Aaron Lacrate (NYC) och Durrty Goodz (London) gästar och droppar allt från x-rated booty hip-hop a lá Baltimore Club till UK-Garage, Grime, funky house, club classics och annan grym musik  tillsammans från Raw djs och gäster!
Inkonst, 23-03, 100kr (förköp finns på sneakersnstuff), 18år

Många järn i elden, strängar på sin lyra och hästar i stallet.
Metaforerna räcker inte till när man ska snacka om New Yorks nya älskling och hippaste omslagspojke nummer ett, Aaron Lacrate.
Med fingret exakt på pulsen hos dem som tycker och tänker, spelar han Baltimore Club, designar klädkollektioner på egna märket Milkcrate och ställer ut sina foton.
http://www.myspace.com/aaronlacrate

DURRTY GOODZ! En av Londons bäst bevarade hemligheter enligt oss på club RAW.

"When you see Durrty Goodz http://www.myspace.com/officialdurrtygoodz perform, you're looking and listening to a character you just know you're not going to forget." Touch Magazine

"But it s Goodz who s really pushing things forward. He's become one of the kings of the underground scene by besting top MCs in battles with his raggarage flow…The most sought after MC in the UK right now." - NME

When you think of Durrty Goodz think of a Slick Rick meets Ludacris meets Bob Marley and you're kinda close. When you think of his music think Hiphop/Grime and bashment mixed with a distinctive Anglo-Jamaican flavour. Goodz is without doubt the most promising MC the UK Underground has produced in the last few years. With a sharp tongue, super fast rhyming ability and clever lyrics all eyes are on Goodz right now.

Dwayne Mahorn aka Durrty Goodz (previously Durrty Doogz) is doing what he always wanted to do, MC. He cut his teeth as an MC the old fashioned way, through hard work, and lots of it. He was barely 15 years old when Kool FM crowned him Best MC as he battled other older and more experienced MCs with his sharp visual narratives. His voice is also instantly recognizable, he has a 'baritone that strikes like an iron fist inside a velvet glove.- Trace Magazine.