I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

28/2 ALL OUT DUBSTEP pres: SEVEN, tempa (UK)

Klubb & Konserter - Skåne

2009-02-09 22:59

28/2 ALL OUT DUBSTEP pres: SEVEN, tempa (UK)

28/2 ALL OUT DUBSTEP

MAIN ROOM:
SEVEN, (Tempa, Aquatic lab) UK
L-wiz
Irk
Gena
Mc Mackish (Basutbudet, Slang musik)

Visuals: Smuts
Art: Ola Kalnins

CALIROOTS ROOM: (Funk, breaks, Latin, Classic hiphop...)
SID, 3x swedish DMC champ, 2x scandinavian champ, 2x 5th place DMC world
Dj Kid Skraam

@ Inkonst, bergsg, 29, 100kr, 23.00-03.00,
www.inkonst.com
www.alloutdubstep.com
www.s-i-d.se
www.myspace.com/sevendubstep

SEVEN:
Introduced by Dj Youngsta, Seven arrived on the dubstep scene about a year ago. With music already signed to Tempa and Aquatic Lab recs, things are certainly shaping up for this new mysterious artist. He has already attracted the attention of most of dubsteps A list dj's, of which he is gaining massive support and airplay. Seven is already taking dj bookings and playing sets worldwide, just from 2 releases and dubplate exposure. With tunes like Siren, Dark Passenger (feaured on Watch The Ride mixed by Skream) Drop, The Darkness and collaborations with N Type and Youngsta, Seven has a strong release schedule lined up way into 09. So keep your ear to the ground and watch this space for more info!

SID BIO:
Probably the most exciting Dj ever to come out of Sweden. He started his passion for DJ-ing at the tender age of 13,. Living in a countryside town outside Gothenburg, Sid spent every spare minute perfecting his art, and was soon ready to put his skills to the test. After winning various local titles (sponsored by brands like Pioneer and Ecler etc), Sid had his sights set on bigger things. And at the age of fourteen he came in second place in the DMC Sweden 2003. He also represented Sweden in the World supremacy that year. In 2004 he won DMC Sweden title and went on to represent Sweden in the world DMC championship in London at only 15 years old. 2005 he won again and came on 5th place in the World DMC. Sid has since worked on the same bill as DJs such as Cash Money, De La Soul, Atrak, DJ premier, Craze, and DJ Revolution to name but a few and can been seen frequently performing at Club Scratch in Gothenburg. Sid is the definitely one to look out for.

www.ff-dvd.com / www.clubtraffic.org
www.myspace.com/clubtraffic / www.myspace.com/alloutdubstep
www.myspace.com/stucklife / www.stucklife.com