I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

14/3 ALL OUT DUBSTEP pres: HIJAK (UK) + DJ LARGE (S) @INKONST

Klubb & Konserter - Skåne

2009-03-03 16:23

14/3 ALL OUT DUBSTEP pres: HIJAK (UK) + DJ LARGE (S) @INKONST

Efter 2 fullsatta kvällar på Inkonst så kör vi igen! HIJAK headlinear med de senaste dubsen från Croyden. I lilla baren kickar DJ LARGE det vi alla älskar att höra. blir en fet kväll helt enkelt.

MAIN:
HIJAK, deep medi, FWD, (UK)
L-wiz
Irk
Amazing A

ROOM2:
DJ LARGE, mbma, dj for Promoe

@Inkonst, 100sek, 18years, 23..00-03.00

HIJAK BIO:
Hijak exploded on to the Dubstep scene in 2006 with a barrage of dubbed out, bass driven beats that have shaken dance floors from Brixton to Brisbane. Hailing from Croydon in South London and working in the music scene for over the last sixteen years Hijak has created a following enthralled at both his production talents and mixing skills.

Working at Big Apple records in Croydon from 1993 to just before it's closure in 2004 Hijak had seen and been involved in the meteoric rise of Jungle and Drum & Bass from a more or less London based scene to the international industry which it is today. During the Jungle years Hijak rolled with the legendary south London 'Internatty' crew that included 'Grooverider' 'Fabio' and 'Bailey' amongst others.. 2Step/UK garage was also a large part of Big Apple's repertoire and Hijak was lucky enough to meet and work with producers such as Menta, Artwork, Hatcha, Benga, Horsepower, Digital Mystikz and of course his younger brother, the now infamous Croydon wonder kid 'Skream'. All were making darker sounding beats that concentrated on the deep bass rumbles that now echo through the clubs nights.

Hijak has released material on labels such as "Tectonic" and "Deep Medi Musik" and now with his own "Cultured Beats" label things are really starting to take form. DJ's who play Hijak's beats include Skream, N-Type, Benga, Mala, Loefah plus many more.

In the past few years Hijak has been playing all over the world to growing crowds eager to hear and be a part of the fairly new Dubstep experience which is surely taking root in the worldwide underground dance music scene.

DJ LARGE BIO:
A member of the infamous MBMA-crew. Started djing back in '91, started developing an interest of making my own music along the way and started doing that seriously in '97 and is currently doing both plus touring with diffrent groups and djing at clubs around Scandinavia and Europe. Have worked and toured with Swedish and other hip hop artists such as: MBMA, Organism12, PST/Q, Leo, Seron, Promoe, Looptroop, Rico Won, Form One, Houman Sebghati, Ison&Fille, Henry Bowers, Mange Myten, AFC, Spotrunnaz, Timbuktu, Chords, Boombox Saints, Henok Achido, Allyawan, Anthony Mills, Per V(DK) Freestyle(US), Atmosphere(US), Chilly&Leafy, T.R, Sebbe, OBX, Petter, Afasi, Snook, Kardinal Offishal(CAN), Daville(JAM), A.G.(US), Chino XL(US), Ruste Juxx(US). I have also contributed music to graf films such as Area 08 and Friendly Fire. Currently working with swedish producer Avastyle in a project we like to call Snobbar Som Jobbar. Keep your ears open for that in '08! Hazla Kollektivet! Borst Kru! Mörnligan! Nu kör vi.

www.ff-dvd.com / www.clubtraffic.org
www.myspace.com/clubtraffic / www.myspace.com/alloutdubstep
www.myspace.com/stucklife / www.stucklife.com