I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Flyers out in Malmø!?

Klubb & Konserter - Skåne

   

2009-06-19 17:27

Flyers out in Malmø!?

Hey!

I am going to Malmø with some flyers. Does anyone have some adresses for streetwear shops?


Stig
Scratch Entertainment


2009-06-19 17:46
just google and use eniro.se or something.
all that I can remember right about now is sneakers and stuff and impala malmö
there are a bunch of fancy secondhand and small shops around Davids halls torg I guess as well, and all the skate shopes might like it.
then all the music stores and combined "fika" and record stores around here as well...but google it. got no adresses.

http://www.google.se/search?q=skate+malm%C3%B6&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:sv-SE:official&client=firefox-a

http://www.google.se/search?hl=sv&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Asv-SE%3Aofficial&hs=8dg&q=street+malm%C3%B6&btnG=S%C3%B6k&meta=


// P. Möllan. 09.

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-06-20 11:45
Dope Streetwear @ Entré Shopping Center ..
http://www.twitter.com/sammyksafari