I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

26/2 The Prodigy @ Berns

Klubb & Konserter - Stockholm

2009-01-14 16:16

26/2 The Prodigy @ Berns

"Invaders must Die" is the name of The Prodigy´s fifth and newest studio album to be released in the beginning of March, in connection with the release they will also start their tour ? Thursday the 26th of February that will bring them to Berns Salonger in Stockholm. "Invaders must Die" is the first album since 1997 with all 3 band members ? Keith Flint, Maxin & Liam Howlett ? there´s also a noticeable guest appearance by Dave Grohl (Foo Fighters) on the song "Run With Wolves". Since The Prodigy got formed back in the 80s, they have enriched the public with loads of hits. Their debut album "Experience" was released in 1992 but the big breakthrough didn´t come until the release of "Music for the Jilted Generation" that included the hit song "Voodoo People". Three years later they released the extremely popular "Fat of the Land" including the singles "Breathe", "Smack My Bitch Up" and "Firestarter" which truly established them in the music business . It went number 1 in both England, Australia, Sweden, Denmark as well as USA and was furthermore included in the book "1001 Albums
You Must Hear Before You Die". After "Fat of the Land" it took the band 7 years to release new material, it happened in 2007 with "Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned" though
it was only featuring the musical engineer Liam Howlett.
Thursday the 26th of February The Prodigy and its 3 band members are loaded with their brand new album and ready to "firestart" Berns Salonger in Stockholm!

400:-
20 år

fyfan vad bra det här kommer att bli!!!

fyfan vad jag e smart!