I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

05/02 RJD2 på Berns

Klubb & Konserter - Stockholm

2009-01-15 07:25

05/02 RJD2 på Berns

RJD2 originally began his career in Columbus, Ohio, DJing in 1993 with a pair of turntables bought from a friend. He went to High School at Fort Hayes School of the Arts and graduated in 1994. He claims his name originates from another friend who referenced him as "Rjd2" in his raps, and the name stuck.Originally working the role of DJ in the Columbus rap group MHz, he later signed to Bobbito Garcia's Fondle 'Em label, releasing the self-proclaimed "mix CD" Your Face or Your Kneecaps. A year later he signed to El-P's record label Definitive Jux and released his solo debut album Deadringer to much acclaim. Rjd2 later collaborated with Columbus rapper Blueprint under the name Soul Position, releasing Unlimited EP in 2002 and 8 Million Stories in 2003. He released his second solo album Since We Last Spoke on Definitive Jux in 2004 and released Soul Position's third album Things Go Better with RJ and AL in 2006 under Rhymesayers Entertainment label. He still continues to produce tracks, working with many independent rappers, such as Copywrite, Cunninlynguists, Cage, MF DOOM, Diverse and Aceyalone. Recently he contributed a cover of "Airbag" by Radiohead for the 2006 album "Exit Music". He has recently announced that he has left Def Jux and will be going for more of a 'pop route'. RJD2 has been extremely popular in the skateboarding and skateboard filming subculture, frequently used in montages. RJD2 has a new track called "Christmas Eve Montage" from the new Nightmare Before Christmas album "Nightmare Revisited".

Datum 05 feb 2009
Öppettid 23-04
Lokal 2.35:1
Åldersgräns 20
Biljettstatus Entré
Pris 150kr

Länk till http://www.berns.se/extra/news/?id=774&
template=/dmfl_templates/concert_subpage.html&lang=se

Såg ingen annan tråd om det så.

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.