I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Sting clashes to be continued at 'Arrow'

Övrig musik - Reggae & Dancehall

2009-02-05 23:13

Saxat från alliance4life's forum.

"Sting clashes to be continued at 'Arrow'

Krista Henry, Staff Reporter

( L - R ) Merciless, Kiprich

Ninja Man will clash with Merciless while Kiprich will clash with the Monster Empire at Magnum's Follow Di Arrow.

This is the guarantee of Dexton Ennis, promoter of the stage show set for February 28 at the James Bond Beach in St Mary.

The show will be celebrating its 10th anniversary.

According to Ennis, there will be a show -stopping face-off between the lyrical rivals. Ennis told THE STAR: "This is a guarantee. It's less of a confrontation. It's more about lyrics, but will follow the same rivalry to determine who can be more versatile, no animosity among the artistes. It didn't happen at Sting, but it will happen at Follow Di Arrow."

When patrons left Jamworld in Portmore last year for Sting 2008, not all arguments were settled as advertised. The promoted clash between Ninja Man and Merciless never materialised. Despite Kiprich calling the Monster Empire onstage to 'kill them', that clash did not happen either.

However, this won't be the first clash to happen at Follow Di Arrow as a few years ago Beenie Man and Bounty Killer exchanged words at the event.

No backing down

For this event, the artistes do not seem to be backing down from the confrontation. Kiprich, who stole the show at Sting, told THE STAR that "anything is anything" and that he will defend himself in a lyrical confrontation. "Dem dun dead already. Duppy caan dead again," Kiprich said.

According to General B from the Monster Empire, Kiprich has been "looking a hype off the Monster Empire's name" since Sting and this time around, the Monster Empire is 'ready for anything'.

He said: "How him can deh onstage by himself and seh him kill wi? All him can seh is dat him mash up di show. One sound can't win a clash. Mi a war wid di whole fraternity, mi a clash wid everybody."

Merciless was more than prepared for Ninja Man at Sting but the battlefield was empty. When THE STAR had previously spoken with the artiste, he was ready to war with Ninja Man anytime and any place. Merciless had said: "Dis war nuh done. Anywhere mi buk him a war."

Ninja Man

While Ninja Man was hesitant to 'kill' Merciless whom he believes is not in his league, this time, Ninja wants to finish the argument for good.

He told THE STAR: "Mi nah clash Merciless, mi a go peg him. Merciless dead a Jamworld long time. Why dis boy won't get himself in him tomb and stay there? Since he's a vampire, we a go use one golden spear and spear him, so is the last of him. If dat don't work, I gonna use a silver arrow so him don't come back."

The Monster Empire of Ghost Roundhead and General B."

Hoppas att Kiprich tar hem detta och visar vart skåpet ska stå.

biffko to di world