I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

2 nya tunes från Dan I Locks på BASS CULTURE-signals vol. 1

Övrig musik - Reggae & Dancehall

2010-01-06 15:51

2 nya tunes från Dan I Locks på BASS CULTURE-signals vol. 1

"BASS CULTURE SIGNALS" is a compilation produced by SEGNALE DIGITALE in collabotation with Italian and international riddim-makers working with sounds and atrmospheres of the dub, dubstep and jungle scene.

The CD presents 14 new tracks with original riddims by Jacky Murda, Da Frogg, Catchy, TheOmen, GrimeVICE and Rivernile Band and the contribution of various singers both from the European reggae and dub scene together with singers coming from the hottest Italian dancehall-yards. Singers involved in this production are VOL.1 are "JahSon" Roddy, High Priest, DaFrogg, Lorre, Ciaka, Dan I Locks, Mr.to Rootical, GrimeVice, Castigliani.

The final versions of the tracks have been produced mixed by SEGNALEDIGITALE. All the tracks have been produced in collaboration with WARSOUND of Dj WAR and the support of DJ Leleprox.

Compiled by: Segnale Digitale.
A&R: Segnale Digitale.
Music coordination: Segnale Digitale.
Audio collaboration: Catchy for Greezly Productions.
Produced by: SEGNALE DIGITALE.

För att beställa CD:n eller lysnna på låtarna check out Segnale Digitales hemsida: sLänk till http://egnaledigitale.org/eng/index.html

Roots forgotten..? all your fruits go rotten....