I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Vem är Nodeci? Sjukt bra i alla fall!

Övrig musik - Soul & RnB

2009-07-13 13:15

Vem är Nodeci? Sjukt bra i alla fall!

Någon som vet något mer? Är det ett nytt band enligt nedan eller ett comebackförsök av Devante och grabbarna?

Länk till http://www.myspace.com/nodeci

If you so happen to have J. Que, Keri Hilson or Ezekiel Lewis of the infamous Hit-producer/songwriter team "THE CLUTCH" in your Twitter friendlist, then you might've noticed them recently going on about someone called "NODECI". Even former American Idol winner "Fantasia" has been raving about him...or her? Or them? It baffled me too at the time, and also my good friend Wayne C. McDonald, who is one of the UK's biggest Urban DJ's and tastemakers. In fact, he texted me a few weeks ago with the very same question, and i couldn't answer it for him. . But now the secret is finally revealed!!! NODECI are in fact a new up-and-coming U.S. R&B group, with quite a fondness for explicit, sexual lyrics. Kind of an uncanny similarity to 90's R&B bad boys "JODECI", sound-wise. Oh, but not only that. Why on earth they adapted their name, but replaced the "J" with an "N", and even use the same logo, i do not know. I kinda leaves you wondering if these guys are for real, or if they really can get away with this shit, doesn't it??!! If that's ain't enough pure cheek for you, they've even re-made Jodeci's classic ballad "Feenin'" - but given it a modern polish, and even switched up the lyrics. Every R&B fan will know that the original lyrics go: "I can't leave you alone / You've got me feenin'...". But this version will make you smirk: "She won't leave me alone / since she met my penis". This whole project may be a straight, shameless bite - but believe me, this song is actually a stroke of pure genius. Nicely produced, brilliantly sung and absolutely hilarious. R&B and humor go together well, we could definitely do with more songs like this!

Länk till http://www.djsoulchild.com/2009/07/nodeci-i-got-this-exclusive.html

´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸. ><((((º>
www.beatheartsblog.com