I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Någon som vill flytta till Mars?

Övrigt - Blandat

Poet

2013-04-24 12:44

Någon som vill flytta till Mars?

De söker just nu folk som vill flytta permanent till Mars.

CBC

The first round of applications will be open until Aug. 31, 2013. In order to apply, prospective astronauts must:

- Pay a registration fee that depends on the per capita GDP of their home country. For Canada, the fee is $33 US.

- Provide some general information about themselves.
Write a letter about why they are applying.

- Submit a one-minute video answering some standard questions and explaining why he or she should be among the first humans to set foot on Mars.

Hade jag varit singel så hade jag faktiskt tänkt över det hela hehe.<

The program is looking for applicants 18 and older "who are both mature and interesting," but there is no requirement for any particular academic or professional background, as astronauts will spend seven years learning all the skills they need, said a Mars One news release.

Norbert Kraft, Mars One's chief medical officer, said because the mission involves a permanent settlement, the organization is more concerned with "how well each astronaut lives and works with others and their ability to deal with a lifetime of challenges" than whether they have traditional astronaut qualities such as bravery or experience piloting a supersonic jet.

Sök och glöm inte att blogga eller något när ni är där uppe :)

At the gates of Eternity...