I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

thoughts on being useable

Övrigt - Vardagsfilosofi

2004-06-30 18:27

thoughts on being useable

Statement
The meaninglessness of your existence is = to your level of selfishness.

Challenge
Learn tha difference between being used and being abused
and allow yourself to be used as much as possible.

Practical Definitions
Abused = Physical and/or mental damage being done to you by yourself or others

Used = People (or yourself) trying to get what they can out of you, but not necessarily doing you harm.

Discussion/Argument
It is a blessing to be able to benifit another person or other people. imagen if you had nothing to offer anyone. those who believe they have nothing to offer are the most depressed people in the world.

in reality everyone has something they can share to improve the life of someone else. these are things are gifts and talents. share them as much as possible and your gifts and talents will increase.

a gift given while expecting to get something back is no gift. its just business, and contains no food for your soul.
we all want happiness, we have been fooled into believing that happiness is in things and superficial recognition. you won't find happiness there, just problems. ask puffy.

happiness only comes from sharing yourself and your things with others in a brotherly, (fatherly, motherly, sisterly...) way and being granted the oppurtunity to feel the connection between your spirits.

Everything else is just a temporary distraction from your misery.

(förlåt till alla ni som har svårt för engelska. nån som orkar översätta, be my guest)

Right makes might