I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

   

2005-07-20 20:37

Demonic Cabal

www.new-enlightenment.com

"For more than a century, ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."

David Rockefeller, Memoirs, 2002

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."
---Albert Einstein

2005-07-20 20:45
hur länge har du filofiserat om detta?
Rhetoric
1. the art of speaking or writing effectively
2. skill in the effective use of speech

2005-07-20 21:00
jag fattar inget kan nån förklara?
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2005-07-21 16:36
läs!
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."<br> ---Albert Einstein <br>

2005-07-22 01:36
jag tvivlar inte på att det finns grupper i världen som samlat mycket makt men du måste ju själv förstå att detta är rent jävla nonsens.
amen synthare då, fyra bögar och en dator

est. 1986

2005-07-22 01:51
Varför har folk ett jävla behov att hitta konspirationer i precis allting?
Omnia est Faeces

2005-07-22 02:08
för att dom ska kunna föra jobbiga diskussioner med andra människor och försöka övertyga den normala befolkningen om att deras sinnesjuka världsbild/världsbilder stämmer...konspirationsfanatiker ska helst tigas ihjäl.