I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Vill du få ut din hip hop i Australien?

Svensk Hiphop - Allmänt

2006-12-09 07:08

Vill du få ut din hip hop i Australien?

Hej
Jobbar på detta projekt och det gäller givetvis alla talangfulla svenska rap artister Underground som signade till stora eller mindre bolag:

Hi everyone!
I been thinking about an idea for a long time and feel that´s it´s about time that something is happening!
Im thinking to start a frendship border between Sweden and Australia in the hip hop culture. The simple idea is this: I have started get material from Undergroundrappers, and signed rappers in Sweden wich I will be stat handing out to various people around Australa plus djs, radiostations and so on. Just to spread swedish hip hop music in Australia for the love of the culture and love of hip hop music.

Then I was thinking the opposite as well, to spread Australian hip hop music in Sweden to emcees, dj´s radiostations etc. And it´s there you as artist comming in. I want you to be a part of it and get your music played in Sweden, and maby get a name over there as well come in contact with swedish musicans as well!

Even if my spelling is bad this is a very serious project! I would love to spread really good Australian hip hop music in Sweden! I did it this summer when I was back home in Sweden for visit. I had burned cdrs of 13th Son, Scott Burns, Brass, Broken thooth ent, Heywire. I sended it to lots of dj´s and the national radioshow in Sweden called P3-Hiphop hosted by Timbuktu and DJ Amato. When it was only burned cds it didn´t got that big response, but they played 13th Son at the radio wich was really good!

So now as I sad i looking for, and do a call out for all good Australian emcees if you like to be a part of this project im try to start up as a new friendship border between Sweden and Australia. Meet up with new people, contacts, friends for life who burns for the same love as you got for the music and culture. I would love to come in contact with all big recordlabels like Shogun, Basic Equipment, Broken Tooth, Obese etc for this very serious project, as well as you underground rappers who struggle really hard with you stuff on almoust no budget at all for this project! All are welcome!

Im just wanna spread the love of the culture I love and have brought me up since I was a little boy paralysed by the grafiti on walls on the way to the supermarket (=

Everyone intrested just send me a mail: [email protected]
or a message on myspace: www.myspace.com/morjas

All the best mates! All love for spreading hip hop worldwide!
Tobias

Manager: Underground Beats

Bakom betongmurar och verklighetsflykt målar den nakna konstnären kärleksbrev i sanskrit.