I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Troy Jamz på Yayo.se

Svensk Hiphop - Allmänt

2008-10-13 15:23

Troy Jamz på Yayo.se

At the young age of 10, Troy James also known as Troy Jamz got involved with music by starting to record at his uncle’s studio with his cousin. Over the years his passion for music just grew stronger and music became a great part of his life. Now after 12 years of finding himself and getting to understand his own capabilities, Troy has finally found the perfect equilibrium between rapping and singing to become one of the most versatile artist of today.

Troy Jamz was born September 4th 1986 on the tropical island of Trinidad & Tobago. At the age of 4, Troy and his mother Vashti Lynis Robinson, moved to Stockholm, Sweden. Sweden became their home for quite some time. But as Troy grew older, unanswered questions about his father began to trouble him. So his mother decided that Troy should spend some time with his father Carlos James who lived in Newark, New Jersey. So Troy moved out to the states and enrolled into University Highschool which he graduated from year 2005. After 3 years of high school and spending time with his father Troy headed back to Sweden again to pursuit a career in the music industry.....

Länk till inlägget

Rawmusic Entertainment - Today's music, tomorrow's entertainment