I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Bone thugs-n-harmony

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

2007-01-26 03:29

Bone thugs-n-harmony

Strength and Loyalty is an upcoming album by Bone Thugs-N-Harmony to be released on March 27, 2007. Rumored featured guests on the album include Kelly Rowland, Akon, Chamillionaire, Twista, Mariah Carey, Busta Rhymes, Stevie Wonder, Eve, Cassidy, Ice Cube, R. Kelly, The Game, Lil Eazy-E, and DMX.

A track "Just Vibe", has been released on the radio in Southern California it was said to be the single of the album, but it has been recently confirmed that it was only a promotional song. The album will feature fresh vocals from presently incarcerated member Flesh-N-Bone, but Bizzy Bone will not be with the group on this project. All things considered, Bone says that this album will be their best ever. Swizz Beatz will handle most of the production, as the group signed in 2005 to his label, Full Surface Records; and in 2006 to Interscope Records, its parent company.

A-2-Z Etertainment, confirmed that Bone will make a movie called "What If", but it isn't confirmed that it will be available with the album.

Confirmed Tracks
Coco Loco