I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Rock Of Heltah Skeltah Suspected Of Murdering "Known Pimp"

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

2008-01-17 23:12

Rock Of Heltah Skeltah Suspected Of Murdering "Known Pimp"

Rock, one half of the New York duo Heltah Skeltah, was arrested on suspicion of murder on Tuesday (Jan. 15). Authorities believe Rock was working as a pimp and gunned down a rival in a dispute over a prostitutes.

During the court hearing the Boot Camp emcee (born Jamal Bush) was formally arraigned on a second degree murder charge and other related charges.

"The Brooklyn District attorney's office alleges that Mr. Bush shot a known pimp and bloods gang member in the neck paralyzing him," explained Rock's lawyer Kenneth J. Montgomery via a statement to SOHH.com. "They also allege that Mr. Bush is a pimp and this was a dispute over an alleged lady of the night. Mr. Bush categorically and unequivocally denies all charges. We eagerly look forward to trial and proving his innocence."

The identity of the man shot has not been released yet.

Heltah Skeltah recently signed back onto its old label, Duck Down Records. Ruck - also known as Sean Price - and Rock are slated to release their new album D.I.R.T. (Da Incredible Rap Team,) this summer.

Duck Down had been excited about the project and its reunion with the duo before the arrest.

"It's a blessing to have the super-duo of Rock and Ruck back together on Duck Down Records for what will be their 3rd Full-Length release ... fans can expect that real gritty Heltah Skeltah feel. Trust me these two will not disappoint," Buckshot, co-owner of the label, said via an earlier press release.

A PR rep for the label said Duck Down has no official comment at this time.

Rock is due back in court tomorrow.

taget från sohh.com

Motherfuckers make me miss Hammer, for real..