I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Street Rap [Cypher] (Engelska)

Vår Hiphop - Battle & Cypher

   

2008-03-02 09:15

Street Rap [Cypher] (Engelska)

Rap hoodrap ONLY!

English only!

Alright, I'll start!


Where I live is like in a dirty hat/
There's no dirty fool here, not even a rat/
Only me sitting in this middle shit/
Standing up and tryin'a spit
It's like you're locked in, cant go nowhere/
If you leave 5 metres, a hole in your head/
You gotta live by the stupid tanks/
The other big houses for the gangs/
Gangs like CoE or 893/
Whatever you say it's not real, everything is fake/
Till it's confirmed, you aint nothing else but a cake/
You gotta play a big game to get the fuck out/
You gotta have some tough balls to not shout/
It's to cry but it's easier to die/
Right here the statistics are worse/
Right here, is the blood on the verse/
Right here, you see a man with a curse/
Right here, you see a guy who needs a nurse/
I wanna get cool but I never get past the fur/
I tryin'a drink juice but I need some liquour/
Guys askin' me for cigarettes/
"If you dont give us, you'll die like we slaughter pets"/
Yeah those guys you thought were all normal/
Are honestly crazy not to say ABNORMAL/
So right now I'm off to my moms to help get food/
This shit is just a normal day in the hood/


Peace!

The only time you feel alive is when you're dead
Poet

2008-03-02 22:55
du ville ta det till gatan.. men söker skydd hos din mamma...
du leker motherfucking ghettokid men har aldrig sett asfalt!
du är ingenting annat än ett jävla fake som spottar
om saker som inte finns i sverige... precis som Saint08
gatan jag är uppväxt på... är det lite tjafs men
allting blir bra efter lite gruppsex på gårn'..
perversa unga överallt, fyllon pissar i hissen
och pillar i fitter samtidigt de spliffar på vinden
Sötnosarna Represent!
"Klart att hiphopen dör ut när alla sitter och hatar"
- Fronda

2008-03-07 16:07
Upp fö fan
The only time you feel alive is when you're dead

2008-03-07 17:22
I've been around the block, seen people rapping like douchebags
Seen robberys and cops, and a few people in bodybags
You can here my rappin' in the early morning
And you can keep f*cking listening 'til I get tired of rhyming
Some folks are bothered by my rythm, and my desire for rappin'
But I've never cared 'bout anything, if it's not people clapin'
I'll jump on the bars, I'll keep the flow coming
If you're distrubed by the words I rap, you can keep walking

Thx!

// The Emerald
I am The Emerald!! Rap and Hiphop is my life :)

I'm gettin' a blowjob, as I'm writing :O

2008-03-07 18:14
In the streets there aint no law/
But in the streets there's a king running it with a paw/
And that's what he sees is what you never saw/
He is the Underground Master/
And the train aint faster/
He's the freestyle rapper/
And the ghetto mapper/
He is the man spinning the web like a spider/
He rides his girls and his name is Ryder/
He is the king that yet aint been crowned/
The real playa that rules everything underground/
The one that has killed more than 50 kids/
The one dumping dope in the trashcans and closes the lids/
I'm like a handicapped without brain failure/
I'm bigger than the Nigerian Assassin Mailer/
I'm the motherfuckin' boss/
And fuck Rick Ross/
He say he out hustling the streets everyday/
People so scared of him because his beard aint so un-gay/
He is so big and fat that Biggie was smaller/
He is so short, that a mouse is taller/
He dont have any balls so dont call him baller/
But he sucks his own dick every motherfuckin night/
And tries to catch every little young boy in sight/
Never fight cause he cant push the light/
The streets rules him and Ryder is RIGHT/
So fuck this and fuck that wanskta Adam Tensta/
Fuck you and Rick Ross moms too/
I hate being around him and YOU/
So I say goodnight and bye bye to the ghetto street/
Time to go home and make his moms go like a Dre beat/
I'm outta here for the first seat/
YEAH
The only time you feel alive is when you're dead

2008-03-07 18:17
saint fan vad kefft haha


Whatever you say it's not real, everything is fake/
Till it's confirmed, you aint nothing else but a cake/

WHAT???? nödrim
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2008-03-07 22:11
saint,du kallar detta streetrap/
lägg ner mannen,med ditt shitsnack/
för du är wana-be,yo man,ut o klottra/
för du tycker du är gata,Wana-be Saint08/
stick tbx te din mamma,och sluta tjafsa/
Dina rader på Engelska,är keffa o mina vassa/
2 bars i taget,och nu är de sista/
sluta leka gangsta,för det är jag som Miztah!/
0 523

2008-03-08 08:50
I dont call this for street rap cause it is/
If I'm the wannabe then you are the W in this/
I cant turn down my so called bullshit/
Cause you told me to sit here and spit/
Ya'll think I'm whack and crazy/
Why dont you go listen to someone like Lazee/
My mother is dead, so why should I dig up the grave/
You a Swedish fjortiz, why dont you go to the Wave/
And your rhymes and lines aint so fuckin' dope/
I strangle them them to death with my invisible rope/
Cause it exist more than I give you the fist/
I'm honestly in this fuckin rap game/
I cant spray walls because that is lame/
When I can spray you in your tiny face/
Make it black, now you'll feel better in the place/
Cause you're the biggest wigga I've ever seen/
You're the stupidest Swede that ever been/
You cant even say bitch/
Now you probably go to the cops and snitch/
Cause that's what you're all about/
Go to your police station and shout/
And afro_p I kill you with your big fuckin' hair and my pee/
When I stick up your penis up in your own ass/
And cut your balls off with some played out glass/
And stuff em in your motherfuckin' UGLY eyes/
Cause I'm a cake, I'll fill your face with pies/
But atleast I can bake my rhymes together/
Instead of writing to lines, and never get another/
I dont say you suck because you dont exist/
You're gone, you aint even on the fuckin' list/
You a refugee, you scared of me/
You better run before I catch you and have some fun/
And give you something from me, like a fist/
I have message for you, goes like this: OH FUCK, YOU DONT EVEN EXIST!
The only time you feel alive is when you're dead

2008-03-08 20:21
Ta det i gbn? och inte för att vara besserwisserbög, men här skulle man faktiskt lägga in några engelska rader? peaz
I am The Emerald!! Rap and Hiphop is my life :)

I'm gettin' a blowjob, as I'm writing :O

2008-03-08 22:13
i don't really need to rhyme about this shit/
but im angry and i need to slize out my spit/

when you punkass bitches say you're gangstas/
me and my people think of you as wangstas/
you think youre like the boyz N the hoodz/
wtf guys you live in a country full of woods/
and you dont get respect by wearing hoods/
and you dont get respect by playing bloodz/
do that shit in compton or whatever/
and you will notice the idea wasn't clever/

eight bars is enough and i dont need to bluff/
cuz i only speak the truth to the youth/

..and no,
when i say youth i aint talking about myself/
cuz im outside that wannabe gangsta shelf/
and im proud over my swedish wealth.


hatar forumsignaturer..

http://twitter.com/ARSVXO

2008-03-10 02:29

Headz be hollin real loud,
about how street they is..
Until they catch a BAD one!
And get sonned,
On sum REAL shit!!
Real talk, like Tommy Tucker,
I gotta hustle for MY supper! 
An´ If a dude gets between,
me and my green,
I GOTS to make ´im suffer!!
Naah-mean?
I can´t let you take, food out my mouth!
N´ if you try to sweat me like a gym,
I´m ALL IN!
I take it to ya chin!
AND I´m goin ALL OUT!!
Wanna battle? Pull sum cash out!
And I be SHO´ to spaz out!
I´m right on tha frontline!
Keepin it TREAL!
About ta mash out!
Ya´ll gettin whiplash,
When I fukken lash out!
I´m ´bout, gettin that cash,
on tha quick fast route.
You frontin, like you movin work,
Yo, what you know about a stash house??
Jerk!
You never had to snatch a crumb,
son,
yo, what you know about a slum?
being young,
and on tha run?
I´m ALWAYS on a paper run!
It´s like I´m "nuttin" on tha mic,
the way my words, "overcum" /overcome,
Alleys and back streets, and corners,
is where I got my flava from!
But muthaphucc tha dumb!!
I ain´t gloryfying shit!
Fake tha funk, and get likked!
On sum horrifying shit!!!










 

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2008-03-10 16:21
Saint Yee d1zZeN
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2008-03-14 22:58

phillae tar allt

och herregud till dessa p14, för guds skull, "gangsterrap" är bara.. ja.. tack för att ni finns Sáïan super crew!

Nån grinar, nån spyr och nån bimbo hänger läpp,
Då går jag hellre hem och somnar in till kvinnofängelset.

2008-03-15 08:04
losdrivarn: Tänk på att man kan ljuga om sin ålder, idiot.
The only time you feel alive is when you're dead

2008-04-11 03:04

It´s tha lyrical John Gotti!
I´m ´bout ta catch me a body!
Str8 up n´ down, clown!
Tha Zooka´s down witta homi!  (homicide).
Ya´ll are nowhere to be found,
except behind ya mommy.
I feed ya lead,
til ya shirt´s red!

Like a commy!  (communist).
I been certified, a str8 loonie
from the jump.
Verbal funk,
make it bump!
Like a body in Gotti´s trunk!
I BEEN  a champ,
n´you BEEN a chump!
I sink mcees like battle ships,

that´s why you rats fin´ to jump!!!

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2008-04-13 07:50
Bazoo very nice.. very very nice!. hahah
Uncut Music Group

2008-04-15 14:20
That´s whuz up. ´ppreciate the feed, thanx.
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2008-04-21 16:40
this streets reminds me of something weard
it's like something i just heard
the cops don't give a fuck you know
Just give them a buck and the'll leav you alone
but i need to this on my own

i aint trying to be a hero
but this city is under zero
we need someone to get us up, up on the top
you need me so fuck the cop
Keep it clean, or leave it!

2008-04-21 16:40
lite stav fel, men i don't give a fuck, bara ni förstår ;)
Keep it clean, or leave it!

2008-04-27 14:19

Herre min Gud! Hahaha det har ar inte bra nanstans!


2008-04-27 17:43
Music-Of-Steel P18

Om du tycker alla är så kassa som rappar om gangsta shit whatever så borde du ju lägga några rader själv..

Jag har lagt mina och dem handlade inte om sånt shit, bajsade på den skiten och kan bajsa på dig också efter du skrivit. puss
hatar forumsignaturer..

http://twitter.com/ARSVXO

2008-04-28 16:47
phillae - assa forst och framst har jag inte sagt att alla ar sa kassa som rappar om gangsta shit. For det andra rappar ni/dom inte, ni/dom skriver har. For det andra sa skulle jag ocksa kalla dina rader for shit, precis som du gor.

Du kan ju borja med att lara dig engelska, och sen kan du lara dig att rimma. Kan ju vara tva bra tips om man vill rappa/skriva pa engelska.

Hoodz - Woods - Hoods - Bloodz = Hahaha det va det basta jag har last pa lange. Tack for ett gott skratt ;) Bloodz uttalar du som bluddz eller? :P haha!


2008-04-29 04:31

Ayy kid!
You on sum Cosby shit!
Talkin ´bout JELLO!
I´m on sum doper shit,
come holla at me about, YAYO!
I came up amongst thieves,
hoodz, hustlers n´ playas.
stick up kids, gang bangers, 
dopefiends, n´ dope slingers.
A young buck, observin´ tha game,
and takin notes.
learnin, while I´m burnin flame,
takin deep tokes!
I hung out with some deep folks.
I was grindin´ fo my cash,
ready to get that ass, 
so I smashed,
On hoes,
with deep throats!
Shit was ON,
my mack was STRONG!
My game revolved like spokes!!
I HAD to learn shit tha HARD WAY,
go thru some ordeals,
and court appeals!
At santine,         (17)
I used to, sell pills,
for small bills.
Phuccin with my rhyme skillz.
Smokin sezz,
gettin tha munchies,
and str8 SLAUGHTER meals!!!















Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2008-04-30 14:31
Foul neighbourhoods - criminals in the pinnacle of subliminal inner windows
and you can peer into their souls - anger, mangled hearts and bangers at home in the dark
the longer you linger and live in line with lies and lives lost
you pay the price he paid the cost of being outlined in chalk
no way out but a lot of ways are paved with bad intentions and go straight to Hell -
a prison cell dimension, shiver at the merest mention
the final detention, sheerest tension cut with eerie sentence
gavels fall and you're falling with it so fall in line now
just say good bye and leave it all behind, you're left behind
you paid a debt to crime, thanks for the favor, have a nice life

Odd, I know.
A historian is a prophet in reverse

2008-05-01 03:06

I got raps for street cats with heats packed/
on packed corner where im supplyin weed-packs/
we stack, cuz them green bags, bring them fiens back/
and if it dont, then shiiit ....we resolve that shit with skimasks/
tec-9 on the waist/ I pull that - thing out/
Let the iron Rrring out in you face/
you cock-blockers/ we cock reaload and shoots drop-yah/
led in you body feelin' like hot lava/
no mr coppa', I dont speak to ur kind/
I reach for the gun let it speak to ur mind/
im on the grind, got the team behind/
cops steady eyin' we holdin the fiens in lines/
Im right in the middle of any situation/
blowin out kush, to a beat  - im just blazin'/
Amazing hoes, baby knows/
Its coke time when she comes, on here knees and blow/
dark allys, me and the team we meet, talkin bout the new plans/
oldschool local gangs is out the pictures,
theese new fools let let their tools bang/


some some some.... whatever holla back...

Uncut Music Group

2008-05-03 18:40
My flow is sick
You call your self a terrorist but only time you blow a plane is if they grow a dick
Rapping flawless to the beat with my sick rap
Makeing you look like a booble head and giving you whiplash
I rap like lava, the flow is hot
And fagget the thought of me fucking you up makes you wanna hold that thought


;)

 

2008-05-03 19:20
Satt och funderade på varför man inte satt sin fot i battle-forumet på typ två år, går in här och saint får mig att komma ihåg direkt hahahha så jävla värdelöst.
MAGNUM OPUS MIXTAPE VOL. 2 in the making! Gästas av Öris, Calle P, Marke, George Kaplan m.fl.

2008-05-06 00:32

Ayo! What´s been duggie doe?
I´m back atcha with anotha flow.
I´m servin headz cake,
n´ all YOU got for ´em,
is cookie dough!
And you a rookie,yo!
So I´mma pull ya rookie-card!
Ya phucc-tard,
snitch!
Hollin like a bitch!
When she get phucced hard!!
Yo, why you tryina talk greasy?
Like your mouth was fulla lard??!
Dun,
I speak to ya, CLEARLY!
I thrash ya, SEVERLY!
N´ do irreparable damage
with every BAR!!!
Ya own momz I´ll write you off,
like a deductable!
Sumthin like egg shells,
you FAR from indestructable!
This ain´t the Pepsi challenge,
n´ you ain´t Dr Huxtable!
Aiit, so, I set it!
Let tha slaw´tah begin!
All the king´s horses,
and all the king´s men,
won´t be able to put yer sorry self,
back together again!!!







Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2008-05-06 00:54
And again, I didn´t so much kill it, as ASSASSINATE it!!!

I´m on that grassy knole, with my laser scope mic, witta muffler!
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2008-05-07 03:39
More swagger for ya..

Ayo! I got that CRAZY skill, son!
You better not doubt it.
It´s like THIS,
no ice on my wrist,
the kid stay COLD without it!
N´ it ain´t, psycho-somatic,
I´m just a psycho, and SO MATIC!
I´m off tha HOOK! Dun,
Like a recovering phone addict!!
So whatcha want thun´?!
I betcha don´t WANT none!
Waste not, want none!
Stunt not! N´ front none!
That´s the only way you gettin outta this
alive!
Got multiple choices for ya,
Just choose, how you wanna DIE!!
Time flies by, and I´m flyin with it.
I stay high, like altitude.
With northern lights, and SHINE with it!!!






Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2008-05-07 03:51
Like I said; I´M HERE 2 MURK YA´LL.
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2008-05-07 10:57



I gotta take yall higher, take you back to the wire/
see i gotta be "omar" without the dick in the ass/
more like the stick-up kid, with the clip and mask/
heavy bags, young gun coming up like bodie/
used be in charge of the stash, but i came up slowly/
see i was avon barksdale, mad and ready for war bitch/
you was my partner, that fuck face stringer, but i heard u wan' snitch/
with that shot-gun in my hand im back to omar/
finished the job, heard cats was like oh-god/
but the young boss in me came out, say hello to marlo/
send me shooters on you like, finish them off yo, i pull up in that car slow/
like whaddup lil homie, you know theese are my corners/
so ethier get of or pay up, or ill send me soldiers/
cuz yall really talkin street, but yall murkin shit/
keep it real dawg, you aint even fuckin, you still jerkin kid/
I really shouldent be here, it really aint fear/
but yall takin grezy like you puttin in work on them stairs/
C' i got that O.E in the left, and the blunt on the right hand/
blowin out kush, baggin up some light grams/
please stop standing infront of the mic man/
me life like a action movie gone bad, urs aint even exciting!/

Uncut Music Group

2008-05-07 12:05
Music-Of-Steel P18

haha kanske skrev rappar istället för skriver, men vem fan bryr sig alla fattar.. och ja.. jag uttalar bloodz BLUUDZ haha     dööööööö   negativa fan
hatar forumsignaturer..

http://twitter.com/ARSVXO

2008-05-07 15:03

I will fuck ya life home boy D cuse every one im P ... Show some respect before i skär upp din pappas däck ! thank you GANGSTA FO LIFE

Från Lidköpings Stad

2008-05-07 23:14


Headz be feelin my swagger
nd get on sum: "I can do it too!"
Naah-ya CAN´T!
Ask EM!
That´s the difference between me and you!
I CAME up whiddit,
you LAME as phucc whiddit!
You faggoty,
you ain´t savvy!
HOW you reckon you can phucc whiddit??!!
Shieet, I talk abou cats I know,

or cats I used ta know.

you rap about ya favourite characters,

from ya favourite shows!

Or series,

How´d ya like to see ya momz get buried?

alive, right infront of you!
My whole team confrontin you!
show what my sikkest duns I´ll do!

I shatter ya dreams, son!

When I go, Big Pun on you!!
I BEEN done with you!
This right here, is just ventin!
Michrophone mackin,
reppin some COLD skillz,
Lockin it down, like San Quentin!
Ya man squintin
his lazy eye,
´ery time he tell a lie!
And I SEEN ´im squint, 20 times!
When he said you was fly!!

So ya see? It´s just ain´t no way!

That you could phucc with these bars!

An´ I´mmo gi´ yuh a tip!

Piece of advice, free of charge!

Quit ya rappin,
and stick to back packin!

And don´t down load for free,

Cuz REAL mc´s get it CRACKIN!!!












 























 

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2008-05-08 14:15
phillae   - Haha jag ar inte negativ, jag ar arlig!

2008-05-11 21:10
I used ta;
hug tha block, like a dyin kin!
I held tha corner in my arms,
A li´l latin king!
Standin posted witta glare,
I would sling my ware,
they called my team Ryan-air,
cuz we be FLYIN IT IN!!
I was santine, when they roped me in.
Got my hustle on, like,
phucc bein broke again!
Cuz fiends come for that coke,
they cop and smoke,
n´ then they come AGAIN!
N´ me and Jake,
was NEVER on tha same page!
I got mine from a motorola.
Code of tha streets,
phucc tha beast!
I dunno know SHIT! From shineola!!
I slept in basements, and stairways.
So now my rhymes are colder!!!

























Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2008-05-14 12:20
Well, I ain't some gangster but I'm smarter than you,
Let's see how tough you are walkin' home from school -
Feeling disturbed and about to fall asleep too.
Yeah, that's the pill I dropped in your drink, fool
I'ma carry you home under one arm,
Torture you and raise the alarm,
'Cause when the cops comes they'll turn around,
Scared shitless by the mess they found!
You folks talk about streets and blocks -
Though all you do is talk, tic tic toc, set your clocks.
BOOM!


Det var roligt :)

Fred ut/trim
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2008-05-14 15:02
nice trim

"Torture you and raise the alarm,
'Cause when the cops comes they'll turn around,
Scared shitless by the mess they found!"


ryste nästan när jag läste det där.


2008-05-14 16:26
theg
Kul att du gillade det :)
Lekte lite.

Fred ut/trim
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.