I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Malmoe "DE LA KINGS" It´z A Love Thing!

Vår Hiphop - Breaking

2008-09-19 12:59

Malmoe "DE LA KINGS" It´z A Love Thing!

The first time me and my crew went down to Malmoe was back in 2003-2004 at an event called FloorParty and it was on the cost of back then known as "Limited-Edition" "DE LA KINGS" they Fu.king paid for 6 airplane tickets and the event and hospitality was off the hook! Now 4 years later i´ve moved down to Malmoe studying. Guees what? The Same Peeps And some new faces is still standing here with open armz,spirit and love like straight out of a disney flick. The level of respect i got for these KINGS is undescribeable they´ve taken me in like family and has been taken care of me like my boys/girls back in STHLM.08. So much Love,Respect and Humble Thank Yous to the Whole "DE LA KINGS" Family in Malmoe! "KID-SKRAAM"/"SKILLZ"/"EMBRE"/"CHIBA"/"TEEF"/"AMSKI"/"PATRICIA"/"RENEGADE"...

And On Anotha Level: DON`T`U DARE SLEEP ON THE RAW MOTHAZ,THEY´ll EAT U ALIVE! NASTY LIKE A BEEP!BEEP!

ALL LOVE AND SO MUCH RESPECT!

"LIFE" OF THA "CONCRETE-KINGZ" STHLM.08.SWEDEN.
.19CK99.

Last But Not Least A Big ShoutOut To Break-Boy "STRIKE" Don´t´Sleep!

"Concrete-Kingz".19CK99."Concrete-Kweenz"
19UZN73 - Holland Chapter/San Diego Chapter
5:1 ZULUS - Skandanavia