I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Why Do People Insist On Having A Fake Attitude?

Vår Hiphop - Breaking

2008-12-02 18:18

Why Do People Insist On Having A Fake Attitude?

This is a question that i´ve been meaning to ask for quite some time now.
I see alot of dicks being delivered, birds being flipped and shit like that in the Breaking competetions all over the world. People are crossing the line and acting up while competing and the when the rounds are done they wanna hug you and play House? This is all after they´ve been doing wrongs that are out of this world?? Is it because they don´t know what they´re doing? Or is it the perception of the dance and it´s xpression that are taking a diffrent or wrong turn? I´m just saying: If you Slip the dick at somebody then you really don´t like the person,or if your flipping the bird and talking mad violating shit you can´t really have any kind of respect for the person. Or am i wrong?

Another thing that´s bugging me is: Why do people that are throwing these events and competetions insist on calling them Battles? Everybody that know their history also know that real Battles are fought out in the dark circles and they´re not settled in 2-3 rounds or minutes. When you enter these circles you have to be a gladiator armed with Originality,Flava,Character and awareness of self. This brings me to the whole in and out in a hurry buisness? Why Is it that when people end up in a Battle they never wait for that break that sets them of?

Well back to the first part again. Why the hell would you wanna hug or give someone a pound after the individual in front of you has been insulting you for 2-3 roundz? In my mind you should dance like you are you should´nt go out being somebody/something that your not,Because maybe you´ll run into a Real Raw Break-Boy/Break-Girl and they´ll not take that kinda shit. What are you gonna do when they call your bluff? But then again this is just some questions that i´ve been carrying for a while now.

It would be interesting to hear what you people inside this forum thinks about it?

Break-Boy "LIFE" Of The "CONCRETE-KINGZ"/"CONCRETE-KWEENZ" STHLM.08.Sweden .19CK99.

(Inlägget ändrat av Rachel 2008-12-04 16:42:55)

"Concrete-Kingz".19CK99."Concrete-Kweenz"
19UZN73 - Holland Chapter/San Diego Chapter
5:1 ZULUS - Skandanavia