I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

UK B-boy Championships North Europe Eliminations 22.-23.8.2009

Vår Hiphop - Breaking

2009-06-24 10:06

UK B-boy Championships North Europe Eliminations 22.-23.8.2009

22.-23.8.2009 @ Kisahalli Helsinki, Finland. UK B-boy Championships North Europe elimination. Winners from 1vs1 and crews(8vs8) eliminations will go to UK B-boy Championships held october in London.
First prize is flight tickets to UK B-boy Championships, max 350 euros / per competitor all together, trip booked by the organizer.

Wassup party people? This year, for the forth time ever, there will be a North Europe elimination for the UK B-Boy Championships. It will be the most anticipated hiphop event in Finland during 2009 and will take place in Helsinki 22th and 23rd of August place is called (Töölön)Kisahalli it is the Mecca of finnish bboying.

Workshop by Wicket (Renegade Rockerz /USA) 19th and 20th of august. Learn orginal b-boy tecniques. In this 2hour per day class you will discover the imprtance of faundation as you learn proper form and technique as well as correct terminology.

22th of august UK B-boy Championships eliminations for 1vs1 bboys at Kisahalli 13.00am-21.00pm. 2best b-boys goes to UK B-boy Championships, London. Also (not UK Championships eliminations) 1vs1 under 16 years category and 1vs1 bgirl battle.

Judges:
Bboy Wicket (USA)
Bboy Mouse (UK)
Just Do It (NED)

Dj's:
Renegade (UK)
Timber (UK)
Skeme Richards (USA)

Host:
Amjad (SUI)

UK B-Boy Championships North Eliminations 23rd of August Crew on Crew(8vs8) Battle, the winner will get the right to represent they country(only Russian crews cant partisipate)in UK B-boy Championships and will be flown out to UK. On stage with the bboys and bgirls, the hottest dj's, poppers, lockers, beat boxers, MC's and other hip hop artist performing whole day. This mad block party flavor.
See more on Länk till http://www.summerjam.mobi