I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Street Star Master Camp 2010

Vår Hiphop - Breaking

2010-03-27 15:09

Street Star Master Camp 2010

Street Star Presents
Master Camp 2010.
Following last years succes Master Camp is a meeting place for dancers to gain a deeper understanding within there style of dancing. We all strive to become Masters within our art form. All dancers at this camp have many years of experience within there dance styles and cultures. This year Master camp is extended to 6 days.
This is where you get a chance to meet and share intensly with dancers of similar background. All classes are high level and are conducted by Masters with many years of experience. At this camp boundaries are crossed and the practise of each one, teach one is shared by all.
This camp is also visited by international dancers.
We also get a chance to have discussions and meetings with dancers representing all the different dance styles at the camp.
The various styles and teachers at this camp are
B-Boying/Freeze
Locking/ Supreme
House/Martin
Hip-Hop/Rob One
Popping/Prime
Each teacher has his own way of approaching the camp. Some classes will be with dj´s. Other classes might include guest teachers or contain discussions. We also have stretch classes.

The Street Star Master Camp
Where: Åsa Folkhågskola/Sköldinge/Sweden
When: 5th to 10th July 2010
Registration: [email protected] must include a youtube clip. For more info contact Freeze [email protected] or www.streetstarsummercamps.se
Prize: 2500Skr includes Course, bed, breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Live it or leave it....