I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

2005-06-17 15:47

Lost Souls

Liten text, vill se vad folk tycker helt enkelt som alla andra här =)

Don't be afraid to shine lost souls, we on this stage, tryin to spread courrage, Love and decrease the rage
Tryin to proof to yáll this is the end of a grey age, no more rewind, just fast forward next page
Everybodys doing their thing in life, try to do yours and bring it right, though the struggles might seem tight
And it seems as theres no bright light, at the end of the tunnel, just think twice, it really might
You really cant give up on hope for no good damn cause, remember we each were put on this planet to draw straws
the shortest one put out to suffer endless without a pause, but when its all said and done, freedom for all of you and yours
Put your mind to it and you could too be a star, shining brighter than any other, more like the kings and the tsars
gotta put some work into it you want to go that far, but dont forget who you were, and more important who ya are
Badaboom badabing, yo wheres the bling bling? , someone forget to reward you for your unselfish offerings?
Baby, dont be insatiable, they come and go like boy george, you know somethings in life just cant be ploy forged...

Chicks with Dicks don't belong In The Mix...