When it comes together I came to the knowledge that I'm not like othersUnable to connect, I only talk to my brothersSometimes I ponder how a normal life would beBut I always come to the conclusion that it's not for meThere is a happy place for everyone you knowIt's just that for me that place is aloneIt happens that people try to invade my spaceBut it always ends up with them lost in a mazeInstead I sit in my hut and puff away all dayThings don't matter I'd rather be swept awayBy a sweet old merry lady named Mary JaneOnce she had touched me I would never be the sameI feel like a mouse trapped in a hall of mirrorsPeople everywhere, acting like they're heroesA hero in this day and age is a mindfucked cloneA robot to the system, a mindless fucking dronex2I know I will make it, no doubt in my mindYou can try and break it, stepping on my grindBut when it all comes together, I'll live in peaceBut I know that forever, I'll still always be a beast (walking these streets)When you stop and think about it, life's like a gameSome people are hobos, some people seek fameBut none of that really means shit my friendCause you'll never amount to anything if you follow the trendStay away from the norm like a cat in a treeDodge those bullets of mindcontrol, fight smart and then fleeDon't care about the media, don't care about the newsCause the truth is concealed by a man who's a douchePeople walk these streets with blindfolds on their eyesThey close their minds down and swallow the liesBuy this, wear this, eat this, do this and thatDon't be so fucking gullible, your mind is under attackSomeday I know I will no longer feel aloneYou'll all be there with me, fighting the clonesI'm calling you planet earth listen now and listen goodYou gotta wake the fuck up, from the mansions to the hoodx2I know I will make it, no doubt in my mindYou can try and break it, stepping on my grindBut when it all comes together, I'll live in peaceBut I know that forever, I'll still always be a beast (walking these streets)