The Weed Rap Sometimes when I blaze, I get really amazedAfter several jays, I get lost in a mazeIt's a beautiful place, deep down in spaceNot just a phase, it's a wondrous raceA wonderful haze, it's the magical crazeIf you smoke some weed, you get rid of the greedIt's the opposite of speed, you feel totally freedFrom the shit that they lead, the bullshit of creedBecause you must believe, we can everyone feedCause when the flow hits me, I get really relievedIt can open your eyes, reveal all the liesSome wisdom realized, like fuck that guy ChristYou'll grow to despise, stupid shit like fights Stop working like mice, instead do a heistNo longer earths lice, instead we're all likesSmoke herb and get strong, no more thinking so wrongCause before very long, you'll be a Don JuanSo stay home from the prom, instead smoke a bongNo more searching to belong, cause you're with friends amongThat was the song, now you know weed is great, so long!