I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

2004-04-23 17:11

PS2 eller en date?

http://ps2.ign.com/articles/508/508371p1 ..

PlayStation 2 Better Than Sex?
In case you doubted the power of the videogame.
April 21, 2004 - Here's a story with industry-shaking ramifications. Last night's Giants game here in San Francisco was Singles Night, which means special events to encourage love-flavored pairing up. Last night, mid-game, three "Bachelors" were chosen to win the favor of a "Mini-Bachelorette." The young lady in question, Jordan, was buxom and brunette. Among her notable qualities was fluency in Portuguese. At stake for the three Bachelors was a chance to spend a paid evening out with her.

Each Bachelor had a chance to introduce himself and charm their way to a win. While Bachelor Number One was inaudible and Bachelor Number Three's attempt at humor fell flat, Bachelor Number Two said that, as he's planning a trip to Brazil, he wouldn't mind picking up a little Portuguese.

It was enough for Jordan. "Well, I'd like to teach him," she said. Hubba-hubba.

Bachelor Number Two was told that he could choose one of two prizes: either an expenses-paid date with lovely young Jordan, or a PlayStation 2.

He took the PlayStation. The men in the audience cheered.

Looks like when it comes down to a choice between videogames and female attention, these days, videogames are winning out.

Check out our photos from the event, as direct evidence.

Haha, skön snubbe. :D

jagvillocksåhaenblog.com