I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

2009-03-25 18:36

nytt Zelda!

under iwatas keynote på GDC idag kom det fram att dett nytt Zelda planeras släppas senare i år.

preliminär titel The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks.

lite snabbihopsamlad och rätt fattig info, men det finns inte så mycket än:

1UP:

Train sounds.. it's Zelda on DS?

Zelda railroad building adventure with dungeon goodness.

Link has the ability to control/create enemies and make them fight enemies. Railroad mechanic is an extension of Phantom Hourglass boat system -- riding a rail and shooting cannons

The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks is the title.

Available later this year.

Very Phantom Hourglass like, but hopefully with new and fresh ideas. The new weapons and skills look like a good start, but Link looks kind of odd in his little conductor's outfit.

New Zelda looks better than my description probably makes it sound. Looks like a fairly traditional Zelda portable game, with puzzle dungeons and Phantom Hourglass-style touch mechanics. The train basically works like the boat in PH, running along the overworld (presumably on a rail defined by players). Enemy control mechanics look pretty nice -- link distracted a big Zora with a controlled shadow guard, then snuck around to hit it from behind.

skulle jorden översvämmas om man skar sönder ögonen på alla människor?