I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

   

2005-06-27 00:25
Pi?
den som hoppas skiter på sig och dör
Battlerappare

2005-06-27 00:36
Team America World Police

You are a bad-boy yardie, and bad-boy yardies are supposed to know how to get rid of bodies.
I create the bodies. I don't erase the bodies.
:c
Battlerappare

2005-06-27 00:36
fan va snabba ni är då :p
:c

2005-06-27 00:41
måste vara det med tanke på att jag inte ens sett filmen... nån har påpekat det nån gång när man lyssnat på speech cobras med jedi mind tricks..
hmm...

-You´re supposed to say You have the right to remain silent!. No one said I have the right to remain silent!
-You HAVE the right to remain silent. What you lack, is the capacity.

Går o slaggar nu så den som vet behöver inte vänta på att jag bekräftar
den som hoppas skiter på sig och dör

2005-06-27 00:41
kxn är givetvis snatch men min gäller..
den som hoppas skiter på sig och dör
Battlerappare

2005-06-27 00:55
Shrek 2

Listen, you fuckers, you screwheads. Here is a man who would not take it anymore. A man who stood up against the scum, the cunts, the dogs, the filth, the shit. Here is someone who stood up. Here is.
:c

2005-06-27 01:01
Taxi Driver såklart..

I'll be honest with you, I love his music, I do, I'm a Michael Bolton fan. For my money, it doesn't get any better than when he sings "When a Man Loves a Woman".
And they all want to love the cause<br>'Cause they all need to be the cause<br>They all want to fuck the cause
Battlerappare

2005-06-27 01:12
The Office

You just can't go around killing people.
Why?
What do you mean why? 'Cause you can't.
Why?
Because you just can't, OK? Trust me on this.
:c
Battlerappare

2005-06-27 01:13
oj, Office Space menar jag :)
:c

2005-06-27 01:16
terminator2
 

2005-06-27 18:02
kxn P18

"idioter som bara droppar utan att ha svarat på nån fråga"

Vad sägs om idioter som vägrar få sitt svar verifierat och langar nya citat, så det blir fövirring i hela jävla tråden?
Everlast, will you?

2005-06-28 01:05
okey..



If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?
 

2005-06-28 02:15
känner igen som fan..


chansar på fight club ?
 

2005-06-28 02:24
då hade jag rätt alltså?

droppar en ny:

- Det ser ut som nån sorts detonator...
- Me.. Men det e mitt våffelhjärn..
 

2005-06-28 11:10
jag kanske var lite seg.. men det är rätt, fight club. c-dwoRF F39 var först
 

2005-06-28 11:11
eller först o först, han hade rätt
 

2005-06-28 17:15
Koops är korrekt.. ;)
 

2005-06-29 01:53
Hotshots II
Veritas Amicus, Henkso Amicior!

2005-07-01 15:33
kan min skriva nytt nu?
Du är ett lat stycke mat!

2005-07-01 15:56
nej det är 12 timmar kvar, om inte Henkso droppat innan dess är det fritt fram.
 

2005-07-01 19:14
varit bortrest, jag ber om ursäkt för att det dröjde....

"Bullshit, I bet you could suck a golfball through a gardenhose."
Veritas Amicus, Henkso Amicior!

2005-07-02 18:06
DillingerOne - Givetvis!
Veritas Amicus, Henkso Amicior!

2005-07-03 16:12
hm, lite tveksam men det måste vara Toxic Avenger?
 

2005-07-03 16:55
dåså..

1: Whoa.. whoa.. stop right there. Eatin' a bitch out, and givin' a bitch a foot massage ain't even the same fuckin' thing.

2: Not the same thing, the same ballpark.

1: It ain't no fuckin' ballpark either. Now look, maybe your method of massage differs from mine, but touchin' his wife's feet, and stickin' your tongue in her holyiest of holies, ain't the same ballpark, it ain't the same league, it ain't even the same fuckin' sport. Foot massages don't mean shit.
 

2005-07-03 16:58
lite lätt kanske, men whatheheck
 

2005-07-03 17:25
Pulp Fiction
Be the change you want to see in the world.

2005-07-03 17:25
RÄTT!!! grattis
 

2005-07-03 17:52
- I don't do group jobs.
- Come on, get in the car, baby. We'll just talk. It'll be nice. - I don't do talk jobs either.
Be the change you want to see in the world.

2005-07-03 17:57
såg den igår, sin city
 

2005-07-03 18:04
damn :) rätt.
Be the change you want to see in the world.

2005-07-03 18:49
Okey, denna då?

Hey! If you want to see this seventh card you're gonna stop speakin' fuckin' Sputnick.
 

2005-07-03 18:56
Rounders?
 

2005-07-03 19:32
yepp
 

2005-07-03 20:12
"For some people, money is... money is a foreign film without subtitles."
 

2005-07-04 02:53
den är jävligt bra, har den i min hylla. För den intresseade
 

2005-07-04 07:16
Jupp

krajj-is-the-shit
 

2005-07-04 20:00
krajj ut med nytt då
Du är ett lat stycke mat!

2005-07-08 01:15
nån borde klippa sig och langa ett nytt
Veritas Amicus, Henkso Amicior!

2005-07-08 08:04
1: I don't want to leave.
2: So don't. Stay here with me. We'll start a jazz band.
 

2005-07-08 11:58
Lost in translation?
 

2005-07-11 15:13
"She smells like angels ought to smell"
I don't want to cause no fuss, But can I buy your magic bus? I don't care how much I pay, I'm gonna drive that bus to my bay-by. iwant it...I want it...I want it...(You can't have it)

2005-07-11 15:31
Sin city
.

2005-07-11 15:37
yeey...rätt
I don't want to cause no fuss, But can I buy your magic bus? I don't care how much I pay, I'm gonna drive that bus to my bay-by. iwant it...I want it...I want it...(You can't have it)

2005-07-11 15:42
wiwwiw.

Då kör jag en klassiker.

Vart e Sven?
.

2005-07-11 17:14
titanic?
I don't want to cause no fuss, But can I buy your magic bus? I don't care how much I pay, I'm gonna drive that bus to my bay-by. iwant it...I want it...I want it...(You can't have it)

2005-07-11 17:40
ja droppa nästa
Du är ett lat stycke mat!

2005-07-11 17:49
så var min gissning rätt?
I don't want to cause no fuss, But can I buy your magic bus? I don't care how much I pay, I'm gonna drive that bus to my bay-by. iwant it...I want it...I want it...(You can't have it)

2005-07-12 09:59
Ja!
.

2005-07-12 18:11
skriv nu då
Du är ett lat stycke mat!

2005-07-12 23:24
"*.*. phooone hooome"
I don't want to cause no fuss, But can I buy your magic bus? I don't care how much I pay, I'm gonna drive that bus to my bay-by. iwant it...I want it...I want it...(You can't have it)