I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

One Tree Hill / Säsong 4 (Spoilers)

Hobby & Fritid - Kultur & Media

2006-08-02 10:13

One Tree Hill / Säsong 4 (Spoilers)

Då börjar tiden för allas vår favoritserie närma sig sin fjärde och tyvärr sista säsong. Efter en gudomlig första säsong, en helt okej andra och en underbar tredje så finns det goda chanser till att den fjärde kommer bli minst lika bra som den senaste. Regissörerna har lovat att ta ut svängarna och överaska under säsongen men frågan är hur mycket. De senaste spoilers som har publicerats är minst sagt intressanta. Stora frågor inför kommande säsong är om Nathan, Uncle Coop och Rachel överlever bilkraschen? Vilka är gravida? Vem skrev murderer på Dans vägg? Plus många till...

För er som är precis som mig dvs alldeles för nyfikna så publicerar jag lite spoilers nedanför. Informationen kommer från Duckgirl på OTH Writers 911 Board.

- Brooke is in fact pregnant! Haley goes with her to the doctor for the confirmation. Haley is the only one who knows besides Brooke, which puts her inbetween her two bestfriends. The baby is Lucas.

- Brooke tells Lucas they need to take a break. Her reasoning, other than she is pregnant, is because she doesn't miss him when he is gone. This means to her that they are not meant to be.

- HUC is dead. So sad. He will be in a hospital bed at the end of the premiere and die in 4.02.

- Lucas doesn't know about the baby and continues to fight for Brooke. On Brooke's birthday Peyton and Brooke always go to the mall. Peyton tells Lucas this so the pair show up together to see if Brooke will show. When she does and sees them both there, she assumes they are together.

- Derek is Peyton's brother. He kind of shows up and says it then leaves a letter with his phone number explaining it all in a Led Zeppelin album. The side we have with Derek should be after Peyton knows that he is her brother.

- The handgun scene. Dan and Deb have been talking. The scene ends showing Dan loading a gun and then fades to Deb loading one of her own. Not sure where this is going yet.

- Nathan escapes just fine. He is a little emotional though. He hears/sees a mirage or someone in the water that tells him to get out. There is a hospital scene where Haley tells everyone she saw Rachel pull the wheel of the limo right before it went into the water.

- Brooke moves in with Rachel. Her first comment is "Hmm..big house, no parents. I used to have one of these!"

- Rachel starts sleeping around after Cooper dies.

- Dan is trying to help Karen with her pregnancy and buys a basinet and sets it up for her.

- Expect to see the young Keith's ghost in at least the first 2 episodes.

http://www.twitter.com/michaelcrackson