I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Onda dockan filmen inspirerad på verklig händelse?

Hobby & Fritid - Kultur & Media

2006-09-07 19:11

Onda dockan filmen inspirerad på verklig händelse?

Childs Play was inspired by an incident in Southwestern France that took place in December 1967.

Story went like this, to the best of my recollection. Police were summoned to a small house in a village in Southwest France. There they found 3 bodies, a man and woman and a small girl stabbed and slashed to death. Nearby the found an antique porcelain doll with a bizarre looking face "almost evil" to quote one of the police officers. Even stranger, the doll's dress was soaked in blood and its hands clutched a knife. The officers thought it was a prank by some sadistic killer, until the dolls "eyes glowed red and repeated the word MURDER, MURDER" over and over. The cops being supersitious and out of fear, tossed the doll into the fireplace and burned it, all the while the doll let out "screams of agony". No other murderer was found, no evidence pointing to breaking or entering or anything so the only conclusion the authorities came to that this "evil" doll somehow commited the murders.

saxat ur IMDB.com.

Lite läskigt.. :/