I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Promoe- Standard Bearer- 1 maj

Hobby & Fritid - Kultur & Media

2007-04-15 23:46

Promoe- Standard Bearer- 1 maj

Fan nu blev jag lite paff att ingen tagit upp de här när sommarens fetaste DVD ska komma ut.. Jag vet inte riktigt vad jag sak säga.. kolla på trailern,  hemsidor., myspace m.m. o kolla egen info..
1 maj asså..

(info från hemsidan)

Standard Bearer DVD!

Yup! The day has finally come to announce the release date of the first DVD ever out of the DVSG camp. It's called "Standard Bearer" and it will be released May 1. Produced by Arbetsgruppen Nimativ Form (the same people that made Timbuktu's DVD "Funken styr våra steg"), it includes a live show recorded in Copenhagen from December last year, studio session footage with Capleton, Assassin, DaVille and Leeroy from the recording of "White Man's Burden" plus footage from the recording of "Hurricane George" (from the "Fort Europa" album released in 2005) with Looptroop, Timbuktu and Chords.

Naturally all Promoe videos since the first album "Government Music" (2001) will be included and also a bonus album with b-sides and other rare tracks. Check out the DVD trailer here

promoe's myspace
LTR hemsida

stay on your hustle.