I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

The International UrbanArtz 29Th.-30Th.Of May 2009 In Malmoe Sweden.

Klubb & Konserter - Festivaler

2009-02-14 17:07

The International UrbanArtz 29Th.-30Th.Of May 2009 In Malmoe Sweden.

Hei My Brotherz And Sisterz!

Thiz Iz The First Official Info.On:

The International UrbanArtz Festival Goin´ Of In May The 29/05-09 - 30/5-09 Malmoe!

Me and 5 other instigators have been working on the first International UrbanArtz Festival In Malmoe Sweden for the past 6 months and before that a year of fund raising. Now i´m proud to announce some confirmed,scheduled and rightheous facts:
But before i do that.. ;)

The fesivals concept is to shed light and recognition to and on,all the UrbanArtz xpressions and their crafts. The main focus is on Hip Hop Culture and all of it´z 5 elementz such as.
Djíng/Turntableizm - Rapping/EmCeeíng - StreetDance/Breaking - Graff./Writing And Knowledge! We will be doin´ this by the help of: Panelz,Seminarz,WorkShopz,Hands On Approach,Visual Education,Audio Education And By Pressence Of Self! Then ofcourse 5-6 people can´t do all of this alone. ;) So we made 4 small groups each with one of these elements as their specialty.

Graff./Writing: Pärra "RUSKIG" Andersson. (Writer And StreetArtist Since The Middle Of The 1980´s. Hailing Out Of Sweden)

Rapping/EmCeeíng: "J-Ro". (Rapper And Producer SoloArtist Aswell As A Member Of The Infamous "ALKAHOLIKZ" Since The Late 1980´s. Hailing Out Of The U.S.A.)

StreetDance/Breaking: Break-Boy "LIFE". B-Boy And Hip Hop Cultural Activizt Since The Beginning Of The 1990´s. Also Co.Founder Of The "CONCRETE-KINGZ 19CK99 "CONCRETE-KWEENZ" - Founder Of "THE ROCK SQUAD" 20TRS07 And A Proud Member Of The "UNIVERSAL ZULU NATION". Hailing Out Of Denmark/Sweden.)

Djíng/Turntableizm: Is Shared By "J-RO" And "LIFE" (Due To Natural Circumstancez. There Is No Dance Or Rapping/EmCeeíng WithOut The Wheelz Of Steel!)

Knowledge: We Will Create Together Through: Peace,Love,Unity And Having Fun!

Behind The Scenes Crew And Money Raiserz:
Liv Zetterling And Håkan These 2 Are The BackBone Of The Whole Profect WithOut Them There Would Be None Of This. They Are Both Teacherz And Community Activizt And They Both See That The Future Lay With The Next Generationz Xpressionz And Cultural Beleifz!
They have Been Doin´Thingz Like Thiz For Many Yearz Not Just With The Hip Hop Culture But All Aspectz In And Of UrbanArtFormz Xpressionz And Craftz!

The International UrbanArtz And Culture Feztival In May The.29/05 - 30/05-2009. Malmoe Sweden Part 2.

Peace And Greetingz People Of The Univerze!
Like I Stated Earlier All Of Uz Have Been Working With Our Diffrent Areaz Of Xpertize And Now I´m Proud To Announze Some of The Confirmed Artizts,Groupz,Pioneerz And Living Legendz That Will Be Attending! :=) (More Will Be Posted Later.)

Here Goez:

"FREEZE":

Break-Boy/Writer/Entreprenour And Hip Hop Cultural Activizt "FREEZE" Of The "GHOST-CREW" Iz Gonna Come Dance And Sit In The Panel On Hip Hop Culture And StreetDanze Stylez. He´z Been Involved For 25+ Yearz And Iz One Of Planet Earth Most Respected B-Boyz. He´z Seen How The Diffrent Stylez/Scenez haz Evolved For Nearly 3 Decadez + He´z Seen Both Sidez Of The StreetDanze Industry! Hailing Out Of Finland/Sweden. More Info. T.B.A.

"ROB-ONE":

All Around StreetDanzer/Entreprenour And Hip Hop Cultural Activizt "ROB-ONE" Of The "MASS DESTRUCTION"/"NATURAL BORN LOCKERS" Iz Gonna Come Danze And Sit In The Panel On Hip Hop Culture And StreetDance Stylez. He´z One Of The Most Respected Lockerz In All Of Europe And Iz A Book Of Factz And Hiztory On StreetDanze And All Of It´z Diffrent Xpressionz. He´z Been Danzing For More Than 20+ Yearz And Iz An Xcellent Xample Of Cultural Entreprenouring Without Selling Out Hiz Soul And Funk! Hailing Out Of Finland/Sweden. More Info. T.B.A.

"DAZE-ROC":

Writer/Designer/Enreprenour/StreetDanzer And Hip Hop Cultural Activizt "DazeRoc" Of The "WILD STYLE TECHNICIANS" + LifeStyle Brand Owner Of The Same Name And Also President Of San Diego "UNIVERSAL ZULU NATION" Iz Gonna Come Write And Sit In The Panel On Hip Hop Culture And StreetDanze Stylez. He´z Been Around For The Last 25+ Yearz And Iz One Of The Most Respected Writerz In The World. He´z A Humble Teacher And Student Of Hip Hop Culture And The Human Breed! Hailing Out Of Puerto Rico/U.S.A. More Info. T.B.A.

"SIDESHOW-BOB":

Break-Boy/Writer And Hip Hop Cultural Activizt "SideShowBob" Of The "SOUL-WARRIORS"
Iz Gonna Come Danze And Sit In The Panel On Hip Hop Culture And StreetDanze Stylez.
He´z Been Danze´n And Studying Hip Hop Culture For More Than 12+ Yearz And Iz A Know And Respected Break-Boy In All Over Europe. He´z One The New Generationz Prime Xamplez On The Esteticz And Evolution Of The Culture And It´z ArtFormz. Hailing Out Of Serbia/Sweden. More Info. T.B.A.

"SKEEME-RICHARDS":

Dj./TurnTableizt/Producer/Entreprenour And Hip Hop Cultural Activizt "SkeemeRichards" Of The "ROCK STEADY CREW" Iz Gonna Come Spin Recordz And Sit In The Panel On Hip Hop Culture And StreetDanze Stylez. He´z Been A Part Of Hip Hop Culture For More Than 25+ Yearz And Iz Known,Respected And Appreciated All Over Planet Earth. He´z A True Digger And Musician Xtraordinaire And Iz In My Eyez And Oppinion The Best Break-Dj. Sinze The Late Break-Dj. "LEACY". ( Rest In Peaze!). Hailing Out Of U.S.A. More Info. T.B.A.

"KID-SRAAM":

Dj./TurnTableizt/Producer/Break-Boy/Writer/Entreprenour And Hip Hop Cultural Activizt "KidSkraam" Of The Original "B-BOY UNIT"/"DE LA KINGZ" Iz Gonna Come Spin Recordz,Danze And Sit In The Panel On Hip Hop Culture And StreetDanze Stylez. He´z Been Involved With Hip Hop Culture For More Than 20+ Yearz And Iz Know,Respected And Appreciated All Over Europe. He´z A True Skool Digger And Musician And Iz Also A One Of Them That´z Been Documenting Skandanavian Hip Hop Culture Since Day 1! Hailing Out Of Sweden. More Info. T.B.A.

"KING-FOOLISH":

Break-Boy/EmCee/Writer/Entreprenour And Hip Hop Cultural Activizt "KingFoolish" Of The
"OCTAGON-CREW" Iz Gonna Come Danze And Sit In The Panel On Hip Hop Culture And StreetDanze Stylez. He´z Been A Part Of Hip Hop Culture For More Than 10+ Yearz And Iz Known And Respected All Over Europe And Asia. He´z One Of The New Generationz Forcez To Be Recognized An Xample Of The New Power And Finesse In The Breaking Game And Iz Also Very Involved With The Building Of Betta Circumstancez For The ArtFormz In Hip Hop Culture! Hailing Out Of /Sweden. More Info. T.B.A.

"ANTOPIO De MAESTRE":

Break-Boy/All Around StreetDanzer/Entreprenour And Hip Hop Cultural Activizt "AntopioDeMaestre" Of The "FLOW-MO CREW"/"INTELLIGENT FUNK MOVEMENT" Iz Gonna Come Danze And Sit In The Panel On Hip Hop Culture And StreetDanze Stylez. He´z Ben A Part Of Hip Hop Culture For More Than 15+ Yearz And Iz Known,Respected And Appreciated All Over The Globe. He´z A Originality And Flava Xtraordinaire Danzer/Teacher Of The Artz Aswell As A Buiznezz Cunning And Proud Owner Of "Popot" SneakerStore In Helsinki Finland. A Legend In The Making! Hailing out Of Japan/Finland. More Info. T.B.A.

"Concrete-Kingz".19CK99."Concrete-Kweenz"
19UZN73 - Holland Chapter/San Diego Chapter
5:1 ZULUS - Skandanavia