I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

4/11 SuperSöndag DJ PREMIER (GANGSTARR) @ Scratch, Pustervik

Klubb & Konserter - Göteborg

2007-09-28 05:32

4/11 SuperSöndag DJ PREMIER (GANGSTARR) @ Scratch, Pustervik

Hej, De har gått nästan 3 år sedan Premier var istan senast och bokstavligen vände upp och ner på hela huset. Nu är den bästa hiphop producenten i världen snart tillbaka i Götet för återbesöket många har gått och väntat på där ute.

Söndag 4 November
DJ PREMIER (NYC) @ Scratch
18år, 21.00-02.00
250kr @ www.pusterviksbiljetter.com
samt www.ticnet.se
(biljetterna släpps idag fredag 28 september)
www.myspace.com/djpremier
www.scratchgbg.se

Saxad update från Preemo bloggen på hans myspace.

DJ Premier blog - Sept. 19, 2007

OK FOLKS !…….OCTOBER 9th ,2007 !!!!! I WILL BE GIVING BIRTH TO MY FIRST BABY !!!!! (OH I'M SORRY….NOT THAT KIND) I mean The Birth of my first street album for the world of HIP-HOP ! ME AND BIGGEST GORD and YEAR ROUND RECORDS will release the NYGz("WELCOME 2 G-DOM") which by the way will be available on CD, DOUBLE-VINYL, and 12'inch Single….We keep it true to our Vinyl Collectors who think that all labels have abandoned them due to the uprising of Digital Formats(SERATO,iPODS,CDJ's,etc) but NOOOO!

We don't get down like that …Me being the purist that I am, I still go to FAT BEATS, BIG CITY RECORDS,A-1,TSL,TURNTABLE LAB,and if you ever go to LA, you gotta go to AMOEBA)…I COULD SET UP A SLEEPING BAG THERE AND DIGG FOR DAYS WITHOUT EVEN TAKIN A SHOWER…CUZ IM DIRTY……………….

Movin' On……I must again apologize for takin' so long to respond to all of your friend requests and e-mails, but as always, I have another EXCUSE…

I have been in the studio hard body having surgery with the beats so that you the consumer can be excited about looking forward to spending your money on QUALITY MUSIC AGAIN !!! Also, I hired an assistant to help me cut down on me takin' so long with all this music….Believe it or not, I never had an assistant in my entire career and let me tell ya…..You get the right one workin' for you, and everything seems to run like new…Big Up to my new assistant Jeff—(aka-"GEMCRATES")…..This dude is a DJ,makes beats,and knows HIP-HOP inside and out….i am so blessed to have him in my life to add on to the rise of our TEAM WIN…..

So lemme tell you what has been goin on these past months…Well let's start with BIG SHUG of the GANG STARR FOUNDATION…STREET CHAMP IS IN STORES NOW !!! Every true head should have this album in their collection..

BIG UP TO MOSS for a job well done….

NYGz….OCTOBER 9TH………NYGz….OCTOBER 9th….NYGz….October 9th….

BIG UP TO TRAFFIC for distributing this Album….Now just so you all understand..this is the PRE-ALBUM before the official LP which I will fully produce(PROS N CONS)….due early 2008…..Next Up will be BLAQ POET from QUEENSBRIDGE…I know I have said it before but He is the Hardest MC out right now !!! I am not bullshittin'!!! He is the Hardest !!! he will be dropping a Pre-Album I am releasing (called the BLAQ-PRINT) which we will finish in about a week from now….It features all of the rare songs that set his career into the 21st Century and man do we have some Heat for the Streets !!! I will never let my fans down on anything that comes out from YEAR ROUND RECORDS and WORKS OF MART….I will retire before I ruin the Culture…..

Also I wanna Welcome to the YEAR ROUND RECORDS FAMILY from HOUSTON,TEXAS….KHALEEL….I had to get a true rapper from my original hometown, and he is it….Shout out to T