I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Fredag 17 sept > Jamrock > Selecta Keon & Axxel Axxionpack @ Riorio

Klubb & Konserter - Göteborg

2010-09-15 20:48

Fredag 17 sept > Jamrock > Selecta Keon & Axxel Axxionpack @ Riorio

JAMROCK IS BACK !

Fredag 17 september är Jamrock tillbaka,
Den här gången har vi bjudit in Selecta Keon från Stockholm som tillsammans med Axxel Axxionpack kommer spela det bästa inom västindisk musik 23-05.
Vi har en bra nyhet till våra gäster med, vi kommer att ha fri entre 23.00-00.00!

SELECTA KEON came to Sweden 6 years ago and from day one got involved in the Reggae Dancehall scene here.Having been around the music from birth due to his fathers avid interest in classic reggae.He was introduced to Aphex Sound by a sound call Valsta Sound from Märsta.He went on to become the main mic man for Aphex Sound from 2004-2008,with gigs all over Sweden and Germany.Then when Aphex decided to cool down for a while,it was then that Keon having always been familiar the cds players and vinyls since soundboy days in Trinidad and Tobago he then in early 2009 decided that the sweet reggae, dancehall and soca that Aphex used to provide must be played and decided to spin records on his own first called DJ Keon then Selecta Keon. The same year he started working together with Concrete Steppaz a sound started by Danjah and others back in the days.He has also toured Sweden with Danjah and even Africa.
Selecta Keon has under just 2009 made a name for himself here in Stockholm and Gothenburg known for good vibes and great music,he plays Reggae and Dancehall for everybody the dancers the partiers the rastas, everybody that loves the vibes.

JAMROCK
FREDAG 17 SEPTEMBER
DJ'S : SELECTA KEON & AXXEL AKA FATHA AXXION (AXXIONPACK)
23.00-05.00
18ÅR
100KR (FRI ENTRE ENTRE 23.00-00.00)
RIORIO, ROSENLUNDSPLATSEN