I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

20/4 Frequency Drum & Bass @ Haket Bar, masthuggstorget

Klubb & Konserter - Göteborg

Promotor

2013-04-14 23:37

20/4 Frequency Drum & Bass @ Haket Bar, masthuggstorget

We're back!

Thanks ALOT for last time, you guys were the best. Always great to see so many baseheads at one place!

This weekend will be a bit different, we're switching venues!

Saturday, Drum & Bass massive will relocate to the basement of Haket, a pretty cool bar located at Masthuggstorget. We will be rocking the darkness from 22 - 02.

Artist this time joining us will be:

Kali:

A hardcore vinyl head that hosts the all known, hard hitting acid house rave EFFEKTVERKET. Can't wait to see him stir up some madness with the 1210s

ZUB:

One of the town's legendary bass heads, famous from the BASSLINE EXPRESS crew - amongst many other rave aficionados. Guaranteed to bring the roof down, don't miss out on this one!

ROH:

Frequency resident. Was told he had some pretty interesting '90s vinyl breakbeat/jungle plans for the early bird… do NOT miss this!

ASEA:

Frequency resident. Playing the jump up massive, raising the tempo early. Jump up and raggavibes promised!

MC King Ital:

MC King Ital. The one and only. No other man in Göteborg can touch this one. Will be putting down smooth rastavibes all night. Keeping the crowed hyped and pumped!

Visuals by LASERKLANEN.

We're told they have something pretty special planed on this unique event… lasers, strobes, projections.. smoke! Can't wait!

FREQUENCY DRUM AND BASS PROUDLY PRESENTS,
ON SATURDAY THE 20TH OF APRIL:

22-23 ?? ASEA
23-00 ?? KALI
01-02 ?? ROH

MC: King Ital

Visuals and general pranksters:
LASERKLANEN

60 SEK ALL NIGHT

Public transport: Take tram number 3, 9 or 11 to "Masthuggstorget". Cross the road, and you'll see "Haket bar" We will be located in the basement.

Namn: Frequency Drum & Bass

Plats: Haket Bar, masthuggstorget

Datum/Tid: 2013-04-20 22-02

Ålder: 18

Kostnad: 60

Mer info:
https://www.facebook.com/events/477097059023571/
https://www.facebook.com/clubfrequency

(Inlägget ändrat av FrequencyDNB 2013-04-14 23:37:35)