I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Errol Bellot & Afrikan Simba(uk)12/3U-a13/3 Stholm

Klubb & Konserter - Övrigt & Utland

2004-03-09 06:46

Errol Bellot & Afrikan Simba(uk)12/3U-a13/3 Stholm

ERROL BELLOT and AFRIKAN SIMBA
in session with Meditative Sounds

Two of Englands premier reggae singers is coming to Sweden for two sessions with the roots heavyweight sound system Meditative Sounds. The crowd can expect nuff tuff dubplates and some serious live vocals…. roots music to the highest degree.

Afrikan Simba has a long history in UK soundsystem culture. He has performed for many great sound systems from the early 80´s and onwards, including legends like Jah Shaka and Fatman. In the early 90´s, Simba started to get recognition among producers, which eventually led to release of 'Give thanks' in 1992. Since then he has released several singles for various producers as well as the album 'Salvation for the now generation'.

The name Errol Bellot first burst onto the reggae scene in 1981, after the unleashing of the classic British roots anthem 'Babylon'. Since then Bellot has worked with established artists like Sugar Minott and Wayne Marshall and released numerous tunes on different labels. For more than two decades he has sung for some of the leading sound systems in the UK, namely Unity, Jah Tubbys and King Original.

UPPSALA
fri. 12 March 2004
Fredmans(upperfloor)
21-02, 80:-

STOCKHOLM
sat. 13 March 2004
Limpbar (Norra Bantorget)
22-03, 80:-

For more information, pictures and soundclips, check www.meditativesounds.com