I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

28/1 Gefle Dub presents LOST (Hench, UK) 28/1 @ Arena, Södra Kungsgatan 31 Gävle

Klubb & Konserter - Övrigt & Utland

2012-01-22 23:30

28/1 Gefle Dub presents LOST (Hench, UK) 28/1 @ Arena, Södra Kungsgatan 31 Gävle

Vi sparkar igång det nya året med hjälp av en herre vi har velat få till klubben under en lång tid nu, nämligen LOST! Lost behöver väl knappast någon närmare presentation, men here it goes:
Lost kommer från Croydon, London och är en legend i gamet. Han är signad på Jakes bolag Hench och har låtar som Slaughtered, Metal Foot, Escape From The Womb och Snake Eyes etc under bältet. Förutom att vara en av våra favoritproducenter så är han även en sjukt duktig DJ. Det blir med andra ord pådrag deluxe den 28e!

I vanlig regi så bjuds det på en löjligt fet ljudrigg from Nöjespoolen och Visuals från Deadpixel.

Gefle Dub presents LOST
Arena, Södra Kungsgatan 31 Gävle
28/1-12
22-02
20 år (för er som är under 20 men över 18 har vi en begränsad "under 20 lista", maila [email protected] för att stå med på listan)
Entré 130 kr

Vi ses den 28e januari.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

- Born and bred in Croydon, Lost is the latest addition to the acclaimed HENCH crew. Somewhat of a child prodigy, he started DJ-ing at an early age, and got his first set of decks aged 12. At the time Big Apple records was his local shrine to vinyl, buying records with any bit of pocket money he had, mixing grime and garage, and inspired by his father's career as a succesful house DJ/producer, Lost went on to study music business and production at college.

- He started making beats on Cubase, building his production skills and started off producing grime/garage, before going on to host his very own internet music show on MixingRadio.com - part of Mixing Records in Croydon, where the legendary Big Apple records store used to be. It was not long before his attention was caught by the burgeoning dubstep movement; inspired by the sounds of Skream's "Lightening/Glamma" and Digital Mystikz's & Loafah's "Da Wrath" on the DMZ label; he turned his hand to dubstep production early 2008.

- As he immersed himself in the scene, it was not long before Lost was rubbing shoulders with the big boys, and his debut release "Neck Back" was released on Hatcha & N-Type's "Sin City records" label; the "Croydon Dubheads EP. After plays out on Kiss100fm, Lost was singled out by Dubstep/DNB don, Jakes, and asked to join the HENCH crew. Lost is swiftly becoming a very promisng star of the ever-growing Dubstep revolution's future!

Namn: Gefle Dub presents LOST (Hench, UK) 28/1

Plats: Arena, Södra Kungsgatan 31 Gävle

Datum/Tid: 2012-01-28 22-02

Ålder: 20

Kostnad: 130

Mer info:
https://www.facebook.com/events/315493745148497/

(Inlägget ändrat av alx 2012-01-22 23:31:07)

Swedish DMC DJ Champion 2010, DMC World DJ Championship Finalist 2008, Swedish DMC DJ Champion 2008, DMC DJ Battle For World Supremacy Quarter Finalist 2007