I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

6/2 J-Ro (Alkaholiks), DJs Create & Devastate, M/S Harmony Helsingborg

Klubb & Konserter - Skåne

2010-01-26 17:22

6/2 J-Ro (Alkaholiks), DJs Create & Devastate, M/S Harmony Helsingborg

Försök till Hip Hop i Helsingborg, info på Eng nedan:

LAST CALL! Saturday Feb 6th!

Helsingborg is a small city. Despite its size some real interesting music has been created here.
The ability of producers and DJs is not the thing that’s lacking. It’s rather the representation of this talent in ongoing events and in the club life.

LAST CALL! is trying to create a place in Helsingborg for alternative vibes within the realms of urban music (Hip Hop, Funk, Boogie etc). We truly believe that we are not alone is this urge for good music.

So it’s up to you… Come by to put the nail in the coffin or to be part of something new and interesting!

So what’s really happening on Saturday February 6th?
Veteran Helsingborg DJs Create & Devastate (Elite Fleet) will be controlling the turntables, and as always they will deliver quality Hip Hop, Funk and Boogie music! The duo will mix it up with scratches, cutbacks, trick mixes you name it they got it!

Party animal J-Ro (US) of the legendary Alkaholik Crew will raise the glass, volume and party vibe to the max, fully equipped with a microphone. With several classic albums on his resume and collaborations with other Hip Hop legends like: Method Man, Neptunes, Busta Rhymes & Xzibit to name a few, J-Ro is giving LAST CALL! his stamp of approval!

Please come support us on the 6th! For those that know us, even those who don’t, to get your name on the guestlist just hit us up. The guestlist is limited and will only be active from 23:00 to 00:00.

Basic Info “LAST CALL!”

Who: Create & Devastate (DJs), J-Ro (Host/MC)
When: Saturday February 6th
Where: M/S Harmony (Boat), Helsingörskajen by kvickbron, HELSINGBORG
Time: 23:00 – 03:00
Entrance: 70:-