I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Caribbean Night at Svartklubben feat. Safari Sound

Klubb & Konserter - Skåne

2010-02-16 15:30

Caribbean Night at Svartklubben feat. Safari Sound

Bless I People!

Svartklubben presents The Caribbean Night featuring the big, bad Safari Sound!
This is a very special night contributing the Caribbean music styles and what could be better than have Sweden’s best sound system in the place?

From the gullys of the dirty sauf hails the illest jugglin machine in Scandinavia. Safari Sound was founded year 2003 by DJ Shirkhan. A few years later Sammy K joined the sound and ever since the dynamic duo has been spreading Jamaican music all around them.

Today Safari is frequently touring the Scandinavian countries (Sweden, Denmark & Norway) and lately they have even been touching down on different European grounds. Safari have played side by side with some of the biggest names in the game such as David Roddigan, Robbo Ranx, Sentinel, Civalaizee and warmed up for international artists such as Wayne Wonder, Beenie Man, T.O.K, Elephant Man, Demarco, Lutan Fyah, Gentleman, Tanya Stephens, Collie Buddz and Aloborise to name a few.

Except regular dances and gigs Safari have been running several clubs in the Malmö region that all have played an important role for the development of the scene in the area. For four years they were running Original Bangarang, the loudest weekday party in Malmö and at the moment they run the biggest reggae & dancehall club in Malmö called Gully Creepin. Once a month you can experience the sound of Safari alongside various international bookings at Inkonst, where the club is being held. So far this year Beenie Man, Collie Buddz and Alborosie passed through to name a few. You can also hear DJ Shirkhan and Sammy K at SR Din Gata every second Friday 20-22 at their own radio, The Safari Dancehall Show, the only strictly reggae & dancehall show at Swedish radio.

When you hear Safari Sound play you will forget all your worries and party till your hair drops out of your hair follicle, memba that! Safari is specialized in playing the latest reggae & dancehall tunez but they can also play everything from 70’s reggae, 80’tals digital dancehall, 90’s ragga to rnb, hip hop, funky house and crunkhall. Of course DJ Shirkhan & Sammy K spices up the jugglin with adding a dose of exclusive dubplates and unique remixes. Don’t hesitate to get in touch if you want to spice up your party, club or living/bed room.
Meanwhile you practice your move, listen to the warm up Dj Geels brand new mixtape at www.djgeels.com

Check out Safari at:

safaridancehallshow.podomatic.com
myspace.com/safarisound
safarionline.se

Remeber to invite your friends and be in time on saturday, because its gonna be crowded!

Blessins Balcksquad

SVARTKLUBBEN
SYDSKÅNSKA NATIONEN
22363 LUND
www.sydskanska.se

http://www.svartklubbenpresenterar.blogspot.com