I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

30/6 - Papoose @ YES!, Debaser Medis.

Klubb & Konserter - Stockholm

2007-06-12 13:48

30/6 - Papoose @ YES!, Debaser Medis.

ES! & Debaser proudly presents: The hottest rapper in the world!

PAPOOSE / NEW YORK CITY + Guests

DJS: YES! Soundsystem Willrock + Pure P + Don Dada +Flaite + Crona + Jayzon (Swedens finest duo) Visual Effects byUnlucky Monkey + Frankie

Saturday 30th of June at Debaser Medis.
Doors open at 22.00 Live on stage at 23.00
Age. 20 years.
Entrance Fee: 180 Kronor or 200 kronor at the door.
Tickets can be bought at www.debaser.nu or at
Sneakersnstuff, åsögatan 124. More info and pictures at www.iloveyes.se or www.papooseonline.com

For press contact Ricardo Gonzalez at [email protected]

Papoose is the hottest upcoming artist in the world and his street buzz is immaculate. His Internet following is tremendous and he has the same amount of downloads as most platinum artist. Papoose’s music captures audiences with its intelligent wordplay, stunning metaphors and cunning street knowledge while still carrying a message. At this time, a bidding war has ignited and a record deal will be an option rather than a question.Papoose is the future.

Bio
His 1st hit record "Charades” he spoke about the unfair tactics of the ”hip hop police”. This record went in rotation at Hot 97 in New York City and many other stations around the globe. Papoose has already put out 12 mixtapes and has a total of 227 songs and freestyles all within a year and a half. That is equivalent to 12 albums during that period and more than any signed or unsigned artist has ever done. Papoose has continued to drop classics such as “Monopoly”, “Flashback” and “Mothernature” where he spoke about the politics surrounding hurricane Katrina and the disaster that followed.

Collaborations
Papoose has appeared on songs with Nas, Jim Jones, Bun-B, Busta Rhymes, Mike Jones, Paul Wall, Talib Kweli, Mobb Deep, Remy Martin, Hell Rell, Juvenile, Ghostface Killa, Black Rob and D-block just to name a few. Awards
2005 JUSTO “Artist of the Year” Underground Mix Tape 2005 UMA’S “Underground Artist of the Year”

picture 1 picture 2 picture 3 picture 4 Poster

http://www.soundhabitspro.com/

http://www.flacoproductions.se/