I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

6/3: Traffic @ Fabriken...

Klubb & Konserter - Stockholm

2010-03-01 15:09

6/3: Traffic @ Fabriken...

Traffic är tillbaks för ännu en säsong på fabriken. På premiären gästas vi av Timbuck1200 ifrån Kanada som är på besök i sverige. Vi kommer även att få ett galet battle mellan Traffic och Rekyl som kommer att bjuda på den allra hetaste drum n bassen.
På golv två kommer nya och gamla förmågor att ge er det vi kallar för dubstep. Ni vet hur vi rullar, det fetaste ljudet i stan levererat av solid sound samt tusen dansglada själar. Vi ses!

Room 1:

Timbuck1200 (Can)

TRAFFIC - Limbz, Henke
vs
REKYL - Boj Lucki, Toni bassi

Room 2:

Gena
Linny
Minx
Jonas Eifrém (STM)

@ Fabriken (Strandbergsgatan 51). 22-03. 18 år. 50 kr och happy i baren 22-23. Därefter 100 kr.

Vi har 5st Fabric-Live cd50 by dBridge & Instra:mental att ge bort till de 5 första gästerna!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Timuck1200:

TImbuck1200 is no stranger to Rockin Massive Crowds. Using Slick Turntablism along with an arsenal of Hard Pounding Broken Beats, and Quick Seamless Mixing , he has been Destroying Dancefloors for over 12 years.. Having Heavy Rotation at All Major Underground Clubs and Summer Festivals throughout Western Canada since the mid 90’s, Timbuck has played alongside all his favorite Big Name Artists. His Strong Stage Presence and Skillz have won him multiple turntable competitions throughout Canada. Timbuck 1200 is a Dj who you must experience LIVE to believe and never fails to IMPRESS!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rekyl:

Ljudas, Toni Bassi and Boj Lucki started producing toghter in the summer of 2005 and have in no time realeased tacks on labels such as SHOUT REC, DIRTY DUBS, KEYNOTE, JUNGLEX. Not long after MIR CREW was formed and a release on own label MIR REC with worldwide distribution by NUM followed. (Read more about the label below)
Behind MIR Records you find brothers Boj Lucki and Toni Bassi operating from Stockholm, Sweden... The place they call home since 1992 when they moved from their native country Bosnia (former Yugoslavia) due to the civil war. Alongside them reins the multi-talented viking producer and turntablist Ljudas.
The mission is to spread quality music from their own camp but also a combination of well known artists and up´n´coming producers from all corners of the world.
Boj Lucki and Toni Bassi have been a huge part of drum'n'bass in Sweden since 2000 when they started running one of the largest dnb nights in Scandinavia ever since. Where they offered drumnbass lovers of Stockholm guest like: Goldie, LTJ Bukem, Fabio & Grooverider, Hype, Krust, Zinc, Bailey, Digital John B, Ragga Twins to name just a few.
The aim of the label is not locked to release only one style of tracks but also to show the versatile power that can be found in drum n bass. Some of the artists that will feature on the label are: NJC (uk), 0=0 (Canada), Amaning (Germany), Theory (UK), MIR Crew (Sweden), Joey Fever (Sweden), John Oil (Finland), Ljudas (Sweden), Freddy Fred (Sweden), among others.
MIR CREW has just released a rework of Million Stylez tracks: “Miss Fatty” and “Frenemy”. In addition two tracks are soon to be released are on the German label Dutty Rock: “Decorate the dance” and “Kumina”. Decorate the dance already had support from the likes of Dj Hype. In the making are also remixes for artists like Top Cat, Navigator, General Levy and more so the future looks definitely bright for the MIR CREW.

www.clubtraffic.org - www.myspace.com/djsystematic