I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Burning Slow NEW Single!

Övrig musik - Reggae & Dancehall

2009-01-17 13:48

Burning Slow NEW Single!

DOWNLOAD ====>>> Länk till http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4MU3CDZS <<<==== DOWNLOAD

Lava Camp Royale is proud to present the release of ‘Burning Slow’, the first single from Elephant Wise’s groundbreaking debut album ‘the Reasoning’. The song is a base heavy modern roots production with entrancing horns and cleverly written, conscious lyrics.

Burning Slow is produced by New Zealand based production team 'High Stakes Records', who have collaborated with Jamaican and international artists both big and small and who are helping to set the standard for productions coming out of the Asia-Pacific region.

Coming from the soon to be released ‘the Reasoning’, Burning Slow sets the tone for the fire filled, hard hitting, debut album which will be the first full length modern roots, dancehall album to be released by an Australian based artist in keeping with traditional Jamaican patois.

Hailing from Africa and Europe Elelphant Wise’s influences are rich and varied, resulting in a musical style that is as unique as it is powerful. Now residing in Australia, Elephant Wise hopes to put Australia on the reggae map with an album which can hold its own internationally.

For Radio DJ's, Selecta’s/Sound’s please send an E-mail to [email protected] with "Burning Slow WAV" in the title to receive a download link for WAV format.

For Dubplates contact: [email protected]

‘Burning Slow’ is a free release and we encourage you to download, burn, spread and forward this single! If you would like to use this song for any releases, compilations or mixtapes etc please contact [email protected] for approval.

www.Myspace.com/ElephantWise
www.ElephantWise.net