I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Problem med thomann!

Övrigt - Blandat

2009-05-26 17:53

Problem med thomann!

Igår beställde jag produkter för ett värde av cirka 15000:-
Allting har gått bra men idag kl 10:46 så fick jag ett mail av "Thomann International Hotline"
där det står:

Sorry, but due to high value and nature of items ordered we would need further card confirmation to proceed.
We would ask you to provide us with a copy of the front and back of your card to prove that the card has not been cloned, along with some form of identification, examples of accepted I.D. would be;
1. A Copy of a photo drivers license
2. A Copy of your passport
3. A Copy of the header of your credit card statement or Utility bill showing your address details.
Please note both the copy of the card and ID are needed to proceed with the order, understandably we do advise customers to blank out the middle 8 numbers on the card, along with the CVC code on the back to avoid any concerns regarding Fraud.
Please send all details via e-mail - [email protected] or via Fax - 0049 9546 9223 24
**Quoting your Customer number at all times** for the Attention of Edd or George
This is a one-off request, and if you are asked again for informaiton of this kind on future orders please notifiy us immediately!
**Alternatively as a second option, I could offer bank transfer payment including a 2% discount, please advise how you would like to proceed!**
Med vänlig hälsning
Anton Madestam
Musikhaus Thomann e.K
[email protected]
http://www.thomann.de
***Vänligen inkludera alla tidigare meddelanden***

Det skumma med allt är att jag fick ett mail av Musikhaus Thomann senare på dagen där inget av de ovan nämns.
En till sak som är lite wierd är att jag har fått 3 mail av "Musikhaus Thomann" medans mailet som jag citerade här var det enda som var från "Thomann International Hotline"

Hur ska jag gå till väga?
Jag vägrar att göra
...provide us with a copy of the front and back of your card to prove that the card has not been cloned, along with some form of identification, examples of accepted I.D...

Varför skulle detta behövas? Om jag nu skulle ha betalat med någon annans kort, skulle inte det vara American Express (kortet som användes) problem eller något isåfall?

Tack på förhand!
/Nick