I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Moraltest - [Robin Hood-exemplet]

Övrigt - Blandat

2010-03-08 10:24

Moraltest - [Robin Hood-exemplet]

Blev inspirerad av ett annat inlägg i forumet och tog ut följande moraltest:

Läs instruktionen som är hämtade från:
Länk till http://www.personalityquiz.net/relational/robinhood.htm

The sheriff of Nottingham captured Little John and Robin Hood and imprisoned them in his maximum security dungeon. Maid Marion begged the Sheriff for their release, pleading her love for Robin. The Sheriff agreed to release them only if Maid Marion spent the night with him.

To this she agreed.

The next morning the Sheriff released his prisoners. Robin asked that Marion tell him how she persuaded the Sheriff to let them go free.

Marion told the truth, and was bewildered when Robin said that he never wanted to see her again.

At this Little John defended her, inviting her to leave Sherwood with him and promising life-long devotion. She accepted and they rode away together.

Now in terms of realistic every-day standards of behavior, put Robin, Marion, Little John and the Sheriff in the order in which you consider they showed the most morality and honesty (from most moral to least moral).

Hur resonerar du?

Enligt mitt tankesätt var moralordningen:
1. Marion
2. Lille John
3. Sheriffen
4. Robin Hood

Följ angiven länk för resultat och dela med er av och diskutera era resonemang!!

Frid.

Master of Irony