I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Säljes: SL-kort.

Övrigt - Köp & Sälj

   

2007-05-28 17:34

Säljes: SL-kort.

30dagars, Helt pris.
Går ut 16juni.

Pris från 200kr.
Budgivning!

4 months down the down the road the idiot gear kicks in

2007-05-29 16:37
:(

10 kr då?
4 months down the down the road the idiot gear kicks in

2007-05-29 18:42
Visst 10 kr vart bor du?!
Haha palla att du ens LÄSER!!!

2007-05-29 20:01
Kista..

Inga mer bud?

4 months down the down the road the idiot gear kicks in

2007-05-29 20:04
20

2007-05-29 20:09
Ok! Minst 10kr per bud.
Fortsätt droppa!
4 months down the down the road the idiot gear kicks in

2007-05-29 20:28

30kr

Somehow, pot and pills and assorted academics aren't enough anymore. I'm tired of a four hour high, or a twelve hour trip or a book that changes my whole life for the better part of a week, I need something more, more than a pill or a pipe or a poem. I need the hard stuff...

2007-05-29 21:13
40
Haha palla att du ens LÄSER!!!

2007-05-29 21:19
50kr. hah!
Somehow, pot and pills and assorted academics aren't enough anymore. I'm tired of a four hour high, or a twelve hour trip or a book that changes my whole life for the better part of a week, I need something more, more than a pill or a pipe or a poem. I need the hard stuff...

2007-05-29 21:31

Hela 50kr mina damer och herrar har vi nått! Någon som toppar det? ^^

Det är 19dygns giltighet kvar på kortet.

4 months down the down the road the idiot gear kicks in

2007-05-29 21:34
60 då !! HAH
Haha palla att du ens LÄSER!!!

2007-05-29 21:35

Update:
100kr e vi uppe i. (priv. medd)

Mer bud?

4 months down the down the road the idiot gear kicks in

2007-05-29 21:48
 xplizit P1


  Skicka meddelande
  Gästbok

 Daterat
 Idag 21:35

Update:
100kr e vi uppe i. (priv. medd)

Mer bud?




tror jag inte ett skit på ;)
tja e de du som e sad? du fett skÖöÖön på graffa!
kan ja få köpa en skiss av dej??..
Styleline x2
DJ

2007-05-29 23:00
110
Fuck That Serato MP3 shit! Keep It Dusty!!! THD KREW<br> http://www.myspace.com/dj_grass

2007-05-30 16:29
Ahhh, Uppe i 180 nu.

Mer?
4 months down the down the road the idiot gear kicks in

2007-05-31 12:13
vi borde ändra detta att det börjar på 100-200 kr så sänks priset för varje dag iom att dagarna blir färre på kortet!
yes, det är perfa så slutar det på 1 kr när det är 10 min kvar innan kortet går ut.
Somehow, pot and pills and assorted academics aren't enough anymore. I'm tired of a four hour high, or a twelve hour trip or a book that changes my whole life for the better part of a week, I need something more, more than a pill or a pipe or a poem. I need the hard stuff...