I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

[Säljes] Graffitiböcker och film

Övrigt - Köp & Sälj

2012-03-28 21:56

[Säljes] Graffitiböcker och film

Finsta Graphics (signerad!)
Finsta is one of the most eyecatching illustrators and designers out of the European graffiti scene.

For the past ten years his work was spread beyond his native Sweden. Finstas work is an universe of its own, presenting characters, settings and artifacts such as the Finstablaster, enormous ghettoblasters in wood with a painted front cooler than any real boom-box.

Finstas graffiti styles are completely unique with with pieces that weave themes that permeate the letters. Many of the letters are actually characters. His paintings, comic strips, street art, graffiti styles and commercial work are all done in the same unique style, influenced by both graffiti lettering, low-brow and comic artists like Robert Crumb and Jim Phillips. But most of all, Finstas work is full of the unexpected. He has the gift to invent new settings, just by adding a little touch. In most part its Finstas humour that plays the main role. A humour that he likes to share.

For the first time Finsta is presented by himself.

A complete view of a up-coming artist with lots of color illustrations. Earlier presented in books like Los, Dos and Tres Logos, Overground 2 and the Carhartt magazine Rugged.

Boken är på svenska.

Pris: 150:-

Overground 3
I Overground 3 träffar vi nio av de mest tongivande europeiska graffitimålarna. Från Stockholm till Bologna, från London till Prag. Nio extremkonstnärer som alla är kungar i sina städer. Mästare i stil och uthållighet. Kors och tvärs går resan i Europa på jakt efter stadens och konstens själ.

Aman – Stockholm Apollo – Liége Cakes – Prag Cave – Köpenhamn Chob – Milano Clint 176 – Berlin O’clock – Paris Rage – Hamburg Tox – London

Boken är på engelska.

Pris: 150:-

Warriors (film)

Warriors Video project was born at the end of 2001 with the aim of showing the most discussed and fascinating branch of writing: trainbombing.

The wish of producing this video came after a long experience of Garage Magazine team: showing and giving importance to the beauty and the might of trainwriting was and continues to be the main focus of Warriors team.
The video, basically, shows the most lively moments of the action by means of 13 blocks, one for every crew that was filmed.

Witness with us: the difficulty of paint-ing London subway with ATS that show us how the hardest subway system of Europe is defended; a cool backjump in Stockholm by NG and a perfect syncro panel by NBW-MCA on a regional train in Milan; a lot of silver spread on the Berlin subway by RWRZ and lots of end-to-end on regional trains by ACD-BLN. The power of AKMOB on Austrailan subways will take you inside the action; besides you'll find VMD70s that struggle with alarms and swarm down a rope into Milan, Rome and New York tunnels and the non-sense action of DYo crew that fight with streetcars, Satti line and regional trains near Tourin. TMA-GT are instead in trouble with time and a Belgian intercity, while MOD with Rocks are involved with a ready-to-go long distance train. In Florence PR-AOK play with the white surface of a regional train in a night action, AE are filmed during a mad action on a Stockholm commuter and DIA'S do some sunbathe in the Circumvesuviana line of Naples.

Pris: 50:-

Alltihopa för 300:-.