I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

skateamerica.com [request?]

Övrigt - Webbsidor

   

2007-01-20 21:30

skateamerica.com [request?]

det jag undrar är om nån handlat därifrån?

hur lång tid tog det? och hur mycket kostade frakten?
pålitligt?

visste inte vart jag skulle lägga tråden, men jag antar att det här är rätt

I've been licking this carpet for three hours and I still don't feel like a lesbian!

2007-01-20 21:48
Q: When will I get my order?
At the time that you place your order, you will have the options of selecting Domestic Ground service, 3Day, 2Day or Next Day service. For International Overseas destinations, the shipping options include Standard or 3Day delivery anywhere in the world. Shipping is from our main headquarters in San Diego, California. Transit time for Domestic Ground shipping ranges from 1-6 business days depending on your location in the continental U.S. Transit times for International Standard are usually 7-10 business days. However, customs processing varies from country to country and can lead to longer delivery time. Air Delivery transit time for both Domestic and International destinations, are as indicated: 3Day, 2Day or Next Day. Next Day and Next Day Saturday service is available for Canada.


http://www.skateamerica.com/service/shipping_chart.cfm?size=IR
"A thorough reading and understanding of the Bible is the surest path to atheism." - Donald Morgan

2007-01-20 22:08
yeah, såg det nu..

hur gör man när man ska betala då? måste man krångla med och växla till dollar innan man betalar ut eller vad?

bara beställt utomlands en gång förut, då var det bara att betala ut med svenska pengar.. hm
I've been licking this carpet for three hours and I still don't feel like a lesbian!